Fellaz: STOP BEING NICE TO THESE BROADS OUT HERE!!!!

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*turns to News at 10*
giphy.gif

COLI Poster @PhonZhi arrested on charges of sexual assault :mjlol:

:russ:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Well here's the thing.... what church, school, after school program, extracurricular activity, aunt, uncle, mom or dad is going to tell teenage and young boys........"be dominant with that little girl".....none.

I don't mean in a sexual way, I mean in basic interactions, boys are taught to be nice to girls, because we are the physically stronger sex. There is explicit gender differences that boys and girls are taught to adhere.

SUDDENLY puberty shows up and high school and college and early 20 something appears and all that "be nice" stuff goes out the window and the socialized mantra is to be an adult with "confidence", but also a level/degree of "aggressiveness" with women you are interested in dating.

So you are talking about a literal re-socialization.... You can even argue it's like a wild animal AKA young testosterone finally able to be independent, and it takes time for some to reengineer their brains to this particular social outlook. Being nice is a double edge sword. The word has to be re-defined. This is American context, but appears in different degrees in every culture.

SUDDENLY #MeToo steps on the scene.....and just when many young men are re-engineering concepts of "niceness" and "aggressiveness" and ready to demonstrate.......#MeToo says :ufdup: they are practicing rape culture, male chauvinism, etc......:francis:

This is a good point. By no means you should be on some caveman shyt to a woman, but assertiveness and confidence with women, a lot of men are not taught that at all growing up. Hell, some dudes wait till they pushing 30 to change that behavior. Thank God that simping nonsense went outta my system many years ago.

Women want a man to be a MAN! Not a "yes man" nonsense.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
bytches LOVE to be choked and slapped during sex.. FACTS!!

had my girl tell me.. like.. i want you to push my head down when im sucking u up master "Verbatum" :ehh:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
:picard:
#metoo ass nikkas

If you carry yourself with confidence and maintain your appearance, plenty of woman will make themselves available to you. No need to be all aggressive and shyt.

ugly ass nikkas be doin everything short of clubbin them over the head and dragging them away. :mjlol:
shut yo concrete thinking ass up ....god damn this site have some of the most dense nikkas on an internet forum :russ:

you literally said the same shyt the OP said :pachaha:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
*turns to News at 10*
giphy.gif

COLI Poster @PhonZhi arrested on charges of sexual assault :mjlol:

:rudy:

OP told no lies. I know cuz I exercise the same protocols....:steviej:

I don't ask these broads for shyt. Quit asking these chicks....just tell em.

When I jump down...I never ask females for their number. This ain't middle school...:mjlol:

I look em dead in the eyes wit a smirk and say...
"Put my number in your phone." :myman:

I'll ask a chick down the line for the hell of it...

"Why you take my number when we met?" :myman:

Same response all the time...

"Idk...cuz you told me to."

giphy.gif

When you one on one wit a chick and that perfect moment hits....its no hesitation...

"Ayy take your shyt off...." :takedat:

Shyt works everytime...:blessed:

Not even gonna get into twistin em out in the bedroom cuz like OP said...all these females are low-key freaks. If your lady or the one your dealin wit aint poppin off on some nasty shyt for you....well then your probabaly green:troll: and not bringin that fire outta her. She already has or will freak off for the right ngga if he comes along. For kicks....I'll do some freak as shyt in the heat of the moment...and rarely than a MFer will a chick turn you down from things like pullin they hair...slappin their ass...playin wit their butt...or gently....:whoa: chokin em. Especially talkin some nasty shyt. What type a fun are you even having in a session if you aint doing these things?
:mindblown:

I'm pushin the envelope off GP just so a chick can't disrespect down the line...:pachaha:

Like..."Bytch didn't I have you....?" :what:

Point is If your not doin these type a things....you lost and have a high probability of sharing dat girl if the wrong type a cat catches your lady slippin....:sas1:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'd be in the slammer quick if I do most of that shyt in the op, I was never aggro like that and faking it is going to be some obvious shyt.

fukk this thread for real though. :why: I'm starting to second guess the situation I posted in the "Quick lil gems" thread.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn if this ain't the truth .

See the jewel is most people in the world aren't worth shyt..let alone some young female who hasn't figured it out and already has a BD and bad credit who survives on non payday weeks on hot cheetos and sunflower seeds. She pretty and quiet and a nice ass but you being a young progressive bruh you thinking long term but wanna fukk. Sorry she just sees as some cake, duck ass nikka when truthfully you shouldn't want ass from her in the 1st place. She thinks you are lame because no decent nikka wants her ass..not right now anyway cause she hasn't figured it out yet and probably never will

You will always have a spot in her heart tho. You'll always be the nicest nikka she ever had :russ:

Daps
Or you could be able to hold a conversation

Have a decent sense of humor

And have a neat and clean apperance.

I'm no lame. Women respect me because I'm honest and direct I don't have to be super aggressive to get respect from women.

Say it LOUD for the Brehs in the back about to catch an assault charge taking OP’s advice too literally

:blessed: