Fellas: When it comes to name brand clothes, what do y'all buy?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I rock Phat farm, Marc Ecko, Enyce and Miskeen shirts/jeans all year round. Winter time I throw on the jacket with the M&M's candy logo with the matching sneakers and durag.

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Ralph Lauren T'shirts & V-Necks I also will rock fruit of the loom t's I just like the fitted short sleeve look when it comes to my tees and v-necks

As far as jeans for me it's mostly Levis but I caved and bought 2 pair of True Religions during the winter & I'm about to knock off a couple pairs of True Religion shorts this weekend.

Shoes are my biggest vice it varies from J's to air max to addidas to Cole Haan got a pair of Gucci sneakers just ordered a pair of Alexander McQueen sneakers (early birthday gift to myself) reeboks, I just love shoes in general.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I just need to know where brehs work @ where they only wear $300 jeans.Sign me the fukk up.I could see if you got a couple pairs (4-5) of $300-400, but nikkas in here literally saying they only rock certain brands.RRL is like 240 for a sweater,70 for a white tee and 250 for a wallet.:wow:You nikkas is rich as fukk.nikka said he rock sugarcane that shyt is like 500 for a good pair and they baggy as fukk.

I got 2 kids and a wife.We be swagged the fukk out,but you nikkas is next level.
if you buy nice jeans you really only need like 2 or 3 pair.
Ive been rocking my RRLs for about 6yrs now...and they still are going strong (had to get the crotch fixed once).

Also, check eBay...you can get some good deals on clothes there.

Daps
Say brehs I wear alot of the same brands mentioned in this thread.

Polo V necks, 514s, Js when i'm in the mood or Vintage SBs. But I'm trying to diversify. My business attire is game is pretty nice too but now i'm trying to find a happy medium between business and urban

I see some of ya'll out here rockin' burberry, gucci, etc drop some links n pics of that piff. Money isn't an issue (but lets not get crazy i'm not dropping racks for a sweater)

Put me on brehs :sadcam:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This nikka hates on designer clothes in EVERY clothing thread... Sheesh...

Did a swaggy nikka inpregnate ya girl or somn brehman?

I mean literally every clothin thread this nikka bashes designer shyt and call it tacky...

Have closet full of LV, Gucci, Ferragamo, Dior shoes/belts....you are thinking of someone else, but if it's tacky, it's tacky, doesn't matter the brand or the cost.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well since I work in a business causal enviroment I like to buy stuff I can wear to work and on the weekend so must of my stuff is Polo, Kenneth Cole, Lacoste....

I don't spend much on jeans, usually I'll buy about 5 pair of levis at the beginnin of the year and roll with them. With jeans I don't trip on the brand at all. I just need them hoes to fit right...

I like to dress nice but I will still fall up in Marshalls and TJ Maxx and grab me some shyt from there...

Alos since I been working out the last few months I realize if you in shape and the clothes fit right on you, nobody really cares what brand it is..

Co sign on Marshalls. Marshalls has a lot of great stuff from time to time.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Say brehs I wear alot of the same brands mentioned in this thread.

Polo V necks, 514s, Js when i'm in the mood or Vintage SBs. But I'm trying to diversify. My business attire is game is pretty nice too but now i'm trying to find a happy medium between business and urban

I see some of ya'll out here rockin' burberry, gucci, etc drop some links n pics of that piff. Money isn't an issue (but lets not get crazy i'm not dropping racks for a sweater)

Put me on brehs :sadcam:

man burberry is mad fresh to me

chiefkeef5.jpg

burberry-charcoal-check-cardigan.jpg

74.jpg

burberry-brit-new-classic-check-new-classic-check-buttondown-shirt-product-1-5093261-443358946_large_flex.jpeg

i mean just check out Saks Fifth or Nordstrom for burberry

the button ups are usually like 200-300

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gucci
Armani
Louis Vuitton
Versace
Dolce & Gabbana
Hugo Boss
Prada
Burberry
Lacoste
Fendi
Salvatore Ferragamo

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
If you're into good quality denim, than Nudie, Naked and Famous, and Superdry are what's up! Karmaloop.com is a good place to shop. They always have some fire on there. Personally, I'm not a big fan of Tru Religion. I use to wear it in H.s, but that shyt is played out nowadays...especially since its become the unofficial nyc hood nikka outfit. The jeans are tacky to me. But to each his own.

Ima wear 3 pairs of cargo shorts all summer long. The dark browns, the army fatigue, and the beige. Overall, you can't go wrong with a fresh pair of cargo shorts in the summer. Also, its always good to have the crisp white tees in your arsonal

And I hate to slightly go off topic...but there is NO better feeling than when you hop outta the barber chair after gettin a fresh cut on a summer day...And then you walk outside with the fresh cut and the dope outfit...and you just KNOW the bytches is on you

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Express, Polo, H&M those are my main 3. I just peeped Burberry and they're charging $350 for a white button down. :dahell: Even if I was rich I wouldn't buy that.