Fellas: When it comes to name brand clothes, what do y'all buy?

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
can't beat the quality/price of banana republic - 90% of my work and casual clothes are from there...other than that, I rock nike, polo, the hundreds/undefeated, then levis/gap for jeans. When it comes to kicks, most of my dress shoes are banana, cole haan, or aldo, then my casual kicks are chucks and nikes (Jordan 1's mostly, air maxes - ones, 95s, 97s).

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Been riding Lacoste since seeing Big Boi bring them back during an awards show 11 years ago :salute:

You might as well call me the Crocodile hunter I'm so deep with it.

I have 26 of the polo shirts alone :bryan:

Nike is my go to brand to work out in .

Don't sleep on JC Penney when it comes to underwear like boxers and tees. I was more than :blessed: growing up having family working there. I got enough undergarments to last me the next 20 years :bryan: The nightwear I got from my mom there is too cold.

Sneakers, I keep it casual and classy like PF Flyers, OG Nike running shoes and Jack Purcells.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
can't beat the quality/price of banana republic - 90% of my work and casual clothes are from there...other than that, I rock nike, polo, the hundreds/undefeated, then levis/gap for jeans. When it comes to kicks, most of my dress shoes are banana, cole haan, or aldo, then my casual kicks are chucks and nikes (Jordan 1's mostly, air maxes - ones, 95s, 97s).

I've gotten the best deals ANYWHERE from Banana Republic. Felt like I was robbing them blind what I paid for some of their clearance items.

Plus they have the GOAT dress socks . Them shyts last forever :ohlawd:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I can't/wouldn't fukk with those Gucci polos at all, tacky as hell, everything negative associated with designer brands like LV and Gucci, whether they are real or not, they often look like some shyt bought at an open air market/swap meet. Esp. the ones with red/green on the collar, leave it for Chief Keef.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
thats why ya closet gotta be deep to step in this polo wave

i got shyt from 3 summers ago that i still splash in

i got too much. mad shyt with the tag still on it tooo

Word. I got sh*t I bought years ago still just as fresh as the day I bought em. Just dipped in some Polo cargos I bought 3-3 1/2 years ago. shyts are fresh as hell :ooh:

my main is Trues. i love how they fit. shyt is classic

my only gripe is that i have to tailor all of em. but i get them from nordstrom so its not a problem cause they do alterations

i got one prps but i dont like them. if i didnt take the tags off i would return them.

the robin's jeans is cool. i hated them at first. but i been seeing some nice ones.

my brother do the nudies. they dope too. he also fukk with some called hudson jeans

you need to hop on them RRL jeans tho

I can't fukk with Trues them shyts too big for me :ld:

Anybody else mad they offed Rugby for that D&S crap? D&S is :gag:

Rugby was one of my go to spots for tees and cargos

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Naked & Famous denim, Levis, Marc Jacobs, Topman, Uniqlo, Superdry are some of my current threads

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
I've gotten the best deals ANYWHERE from Banana Republic. Felt like I was robbing them blind what I paid for some of their clearance items.

Plus they have the GOAT dress socks . Them shyts last forever :ohlawd:

yup, they staying having sales for no reason like 30-40% off the entire store, and then the extra benefits of having the banana card to be used at gap as well are definitely worth it

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I wear polo 3 pack tees (every color made)
,levi 501's and 514's,jordan 1,11's and 12's only,
marc jacob and ralph lauren cargos,
winter time it's gucci trek boots,gucci leather jackets
and the shyt shyt named above......when I wanna kill
the crowd it's creed cologne.

a0yqua.jpg