Fellas: When it comes to name brand clothes, what do y'all buy?

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
GOAT denim

RVCA-sticker-3.JPG

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
I just need to know where brehs work @ where they only wear $300 jeans.Sign me the fukk up.I could see if you got a couple pairs (4-5) of $300-400, but nikkas in here literally saying they only rock certain brands.RRL is like 240 for a sweater,70 for a white tee and 250 for a wallet.:wow:You nikkas is rich as fukk.nikka said he rock sugarcane that shyt is like 500 for a good pair and they baggy as fukk.

I got 2 kids and a wife.We be swagged the fukk out,but you nikkas is next level.

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
jeans - mostly trues, some levis and a few miscallaneous

shirts - g-star, superdry, diesel and a few streetwear brands just depends if the shirts are nice..

belts - Louis Vuitton and Gucci ONLY

shoes - supra shoes, chucks, jordans 3,4,5, 11

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wear polo 3 pack tees (every color made)
,levi 501's and 514's,jordan 1,11's and 12's only,
marc jacob and ralph lauren cargos,
winter time it's gucci trek boots,gucci leather jackets
and the shyt shyt named above......when I wanna kill
the crowd it's creed cologne.

a0yqua.jpg

I seen a Gucci leather jacket at it's store for 5stacks. That one?

My jeans are all brand named but I've noticed in the past years that although my shirts are brand named too, I've been getting a lot of non popular brands as well as they still look real nice. As long as the jeans are brand though

Nobody rock Jack and Jones?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I seen a Gucci leather jacket at it's store for 5stacks. That one?

My jeans are all brand named but I've noticed in the past years that although my shirts are brand named too, I've been getting a lot of non popular brands as well as they still look real nice. As long as the jeans are brand though

Nobody rock Jack and Jones?

I put down 6k for my black and my brown one.:smugfavre:
fukk that 5 stack shyt.....5 stacks for a fukkin jacket:snoop:

a0yqua.jpg

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Urban outfitters for graphic tees, Hanes and Fruit of the loom white tees and v-necks, cargo shorts, polo and lacoste shirts, sperry and polo boat shoes, low cut socks

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I rock Polo and Lacoste shirts for the most part. Or just a button up in general if it looks nice no matter the brand. And I pretty much wear Levi's as my go to jean. One thing I have found about jeans over the years is no matter how much the brand or who made it no one can really tell what you got on other unless you tell them. No way would I ever pay 200 to 300 for a pair of jeans.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
I can't/wouldn't fukk with those Gucci polos at all, tacky as hell, everything negative associated with designer brands like LV and Gucci, whether they are real or not, they often look like some shyt bought at an open air market/swap meet. Esp. the ones with red/green on the collar, leave it for Chief Keef.

This nikka hates on designer clothes in EVERY clothing thread... Sheesh...

Did a swaggy nikka inpregnate ya girl or somn brehman?

I mean literally every clothin thread this nikka bashes designer shyt and call it tacky...

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Well since I work in a business causal enviroment I like to buy stuff I can wear to work and on the weekend so must of my stuff is Polo, Kenneth Cole, Lacoste....

I don't spend much on jeans, usually I'll buy about 5 pair of levis at the beginnin of the year and roll with them. With jeans I don't trip on the brand at all. I just need them hoes to fit right...

I like to dress nice but I will still fall up in Marshalls and TJ Maxx and grab me some shyt from there...

Alos since I been working out the last few months I realize if you in shape and the clothes fit right on you, nobody really cares what brand it is..