Fellas, what's yall go-to line when a girl you just met with says she has a man?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
"that's coo" and then I go the other way. I don't have time to be playing around with a woman with a man.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
This has always worked for me when I'm accosting my prey, I mean uh, women: Controlled recklessness, a respectfully stubborn demeanor, and a little persistence (if you know she's lying). Tap into your inner male savagery and just let these natural weapons that many of us have within us

couldnt make it past here for some reason :laff:

ok im gonna continue reading now

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
If it's me, I say something like "I can respect that" and part ways on some "nice to meet you" type stuff. Cheating is a cardinal sin in my book/the ultimate deal-breaker, so I ain't trying to get involved with that in any way, shape or form. Yeah, she could be lying, but maybe she isn't, and I'm not too interested in risking it.

However, if I'm really feeling this chick, same thing with "That's cool" or whatever, but hand her your number anyway on some "Best of luck with it, but feel free to hit me up in case you two don't work out." type deal. Then move on. No point of waiting.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Used to tickle me when chicks said this. Back in my devious days the smooth reply would be. Baby I'm not interested in your man I'm interested in you while looking directly at her.

This one has the aura of the game as well.
tumblr_mpc4qxS8sI1rz36j2o6_100.png

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You simply respond with...

"The good ones always do."

...without missing a beat. Do not break eye contact.

Then you keep pushing like she never said it. If your game is strong enough, she'll never bring him up again.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You simply respond with...

"The good ones always do."

...without missing a beat. Do not break eye contact.

Then you keep pushing like she never said it. If your game is strong enough, she'll never bring him up again.

tumblr_mpc4qxS8sI1rz36j2o6_100.png
You're welcome.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
A couple things...

1) I'm kinda shocked u of all ppl making a thread on women when u are only one of a handful who back on :hamster: actually posted pics of rather attractive women you're murked.

All the 9's and 10's I've been approaching lately have a dude 99% of the time. I swear things felt easier in my earlier 20's/late teens.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
i learned a long time ago from one of the biggest macks in high school. dont ask a chick for her number too fast. if its a chick u'll see often (someone in ur class, ur job, bus stop), never be quick to ask for the number because once she says no u have nothing else to talk about. chat with them on a friend level to guage their interest. if a chick sees ur always trying to talk to them, if they like u back, they'll surely meet u in the middle.

if its a chick u meet at a store or somewhere like that, go straight to the point. dont spend too much time chatting with them. make sure u compliment them on NOT the way they look physically, but instead how they're dressed. chicks love that sh1t.

then be on some, listen, it's very important we continue this at a more convenient time. here's my number. text me later tonight or tomorrow and lets plan something. if she says "aaw sorry i cant do that, i have a man". be like, well, that's too bad. hope to see you around if/when you two part ways ;), then leave with the quickness...with a bit of chuckle so she knows ur not fazed.

lmao:comeon:, what kind of herb shyt is this

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps