Fellas, what's yall go-to line when a girl you just met with says she has a man?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Where he at?

How long ya'll been together?

Is he gon be mad when you come over?

Is he gonna be mad/hurt when I take you from him?

When are you gonna tell him about us?

:wow: The game is strong in this one
tumblr_mpc4qxS8sI1rz36j2o6_100.png

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I dont even ask girls for there number anymore

How To Get ANY Girl's Phone Number - YouTube

Thank me later
8CADUpr.png

This is my go-to strategy that I actually haven't even tried yet. I've asked some of my female friends what they'd think if a dude did this to them and all of them said they'd find the guy kind of creepy.

Maybe they're envisioning a cryptic scenario. This video does a good job of illustrating the maneuver in a fun and positive light, though. I'mma show it to them and see what they think now.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: The game is strong in this one
tumblr_mpc4qxS8sI1rz36j2o6_100.png

I had impeccable game 18-21. Married broads and all. I put myself in a circumstance to be killed a couple of times. Got a couple broads slapped up by their dudes too.

I messed with this broad while her man was in jail then he came out...:merchant: then there was one time I wasn't using my brain at all could have gotten beat to death at a club feelin on a broad who was dancing with her man. I wasn't drunk just reckless and stupid. Dude was like Anderson Silva and I wasn't fully grown....was feelin on her and talkin to her when she went to the bar and bathroom and such, no lookouts no protection....just stupid.

It ain't worth it at the end of the day I still talk game to broads who throughout that boyfriend/man bullshyt but I don't do anything.

I once got stuck with a broad for 2 weeks that had a man who one caught us and beat the shyt outta her. We still kept fool in around and she couldn't go home for a minute....worst two weeks of my life. I didn't let her stay with me but I was semi responsible for her well being as I literally picked her up from his crib and she ran outta his crib.....:snoop:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
So you see this fine ass chick and decide to talk to her. Talk to her for about 2 minutes, exchange names, compliments, etc. So then you try and number close but she says she has a boyfriend.

:dahell:...:sadbron:

This can turn a smooth conversation into a completely awkward situation extremely fast. How do you fellas combat this after she says she has a man? Do you just wish her luck and be on your way, or do yall keep persistent and try and get her number anyway?

I need to know because 95% of the women I go up and talk to nowadays have a boyfriend and I'm always left :unsure: on what to say or do next when they reveal it to me.

This has always worked for me when I'm accosting my prey, I mean uh, women: Controlled recklessness, a respectfully stubborn demeanor, and a little persistence (if you know she's lying). Tap into your inner male savagery and just let these natural weapons that many of us have within us anyway guide you from the first word of the conversation; you will find most of the time that if/when she says she 'has a boyfriend', she'll be so high off of the aura of confidence that youve already enveloped her in that the word boyfriend will flutter out lifelessly between smiling lips and beckoning eyes.. :russ: Ive seen it many times.
Of course I'm being a bit exaggerating, and no this is not some 'fullproof' plan that literally has 'always' worked for me, but it works a lot as far as there being no harm done at the mention of boyfriend. And more importantly it serves a few purposes, including but not limited to diminishing any potential for awkwardness at the mention of a boyfriend due to your already 'i respectfully hardly give a ____' tone you've set, it induces a LOT of laughter(a key to women admitting she doesn't have a man when youre talking to them, and the overall easiest way into a womans favor, good old laughter), and in a very understandable way it also makes it easier for her to respectfully decline your advances and/or walk away if she truly has a man and remains faithful. You are doing that female a big favor when she can sense that you are calm and secure, and gosh even a bit funny.. vs being insecure and fragile and liable to 'throw a fit' if she declines. Not to mention she's still just a woman, and while she may walk away with her digits still to herself, you would have still made an imprint on her mind, possibly even gotten the panties a little moist the way women get when you drown them with testosterone fueled flirtation. And what THAT does is, say for instance you see her 3 months later, when she's single again..she'll remember you and all the tingles and giggles you gave her when you first met.. So it's an all around win type of demeanor to have :win:
(from my experience)

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I had impeccable game 18-21. Married broads and all. I put myself in a circumstance to be killed a couple of times. Got a couple broads slapped up by their dudes too.

I messed with this broad while her man was in jail then he came out...:merchant: then there was one time I wasn't using my brain at all could have gotten beat to death at a club feelin on a broad who was dancing with her man. I wasn't drunk just reckless and stupid. Dude was like Anderson Silva and I wasn't fully grown....was feelin on her and talkin to her when she went to the bar and bathroom and such, no lookouts no protection....just stupid.

It ain't worth it at the end of the day I still talk game to broads who throughout that boyfriend/man bullshyt but I don't do anything.

I once got stuck with a broad for 2 weeks that had a man who one caught us and beat the shyt outta her. We still kept fool in around and she couldn't go home for a minute....worst two weeks of my life. I didn't let her stay with me but I was semi responsible for her well being as I literally picked her up from his crib and she ran outta his crib.....:snoop:

I sincerely hope all take heed to what is highlighted that this man has said. Very important. And note that while there may be advice given as to how not to feel 'awkward' during the 'i have a boyfriend' moment, it is in no way an encouragement to mess with females in those types of unions. As it has been said, it truly is not worth it.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Do you love him?

Where he at?

How long ya'll been together?

What's he do?

How much does he bench?

Is he gon be mad when you come over?

Is he gonna be mad/hurt when I take you from him?

When are you gonna tell him about us?

It's really just a barrage of questions. They usually get sick of talkin bout him or come to the realization that he ain't shyt then we talk about us.

That ain't thirst, that's lecherous hunger :scusthov:. That aggression is gon' get you dat work in the parking lot if you ain't careful. I ain't got time for no Coli funerals, breh.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
When this happens to me (which is hardly so far :youngsabo:) I just take the L and keep it moving. There's plenty of girls out there who don't have a man and would be into you, assuming you aint a lame. When a girl says she has a man, I don't question her and all that tryna to get at her, that's just lame and thirsty to me. Just keep it moving and tell her you'll see her around or some shyt. This scenario happened when I approached the baddest female at my university, she looks so good its crazy. I'll see her next semester though :youngsabo: . Next time i'm caught in this scenario i'll just say something like 'well i'm not tryna be your boyfriend so i dont' see how that matters', something like that

And just throwing this in there, dudes who give their numbers to girls and don't ask are lame af to me. Be a man and ask a girl for her phone number. Waiting for her to call you or waiting for her to text you is some female ish, you want that cause you want validation that she has some interest?, that sounds so female to me its not even funny.bruh, just be a man and try to get her.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I sincerely hope all take heed to what is highlighted that this man has said. Very important. And note that while there may be advice given as to how not to feel 'awkward' during the 'i have a boyfriend' moment, it is in no way an encouragement to mess with females in those types of unions. As it has been said, it truly is not worth it.

Only reason I fell off is cause I got into a long term relationship with a broad...my mom's passed and overall me and her were close as shyt, marriage discussions and all that. Ultimately it didn't work out and I'm too old and grown for fukk shyt now. I focused on me step my resume game up and just been doing me ever since.

I made it a purpose to get myself at a level to where I can live comfortably for the rest of my life without a broad. I'll fukk some hoes here and there but it ain't a need and if I do decide to cuff she's gonna have to be at a certain level as well not just some run of the muck hoe that's content with givin me the p*ssy every night.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I always hated when women said this cause they would always hit me with this afterwards

women: "That dont mean we cant be friends...":D

me::dahell: "I have enough female friends..."

women::wtb:

I wasnt talking to you to be your friend. I was talking to you cause I was trying to fukk.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Used to tickle me when chicks said this. Back in my devious days the smooth reply would be. Baby I'm not interested in your man I'm interested in you while looking directly at her.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That ain't thirst, that's lecherous hunger :scusthov:. That aggression is gon' get you dat work in the parking lot if you ain't careful. I ain't got time for no Coli funerals, breh.

It's all about the delivery..it's nothin. Ask those questions just like you what ask where the bathroom is or if it's cold outside of if she heard about the most recent local news event.

If you seem too interested its gonna turn her off like are you interested in him? Or your really thirsty. Her statement of I have a man should hit you just like her saying "My phone is running out of Battery" just water over a ducks back. No visual or audible response almost like she didn't say it except you respond which validates her statement and let's her know you don't have down syndrome or are deaf. If you do it right you don't sound phased/defensive/thirsty.

Her response is generally intrigue like this dude didn't even trip mm what's he about? Or that he's really cool about my situation I'm keep yappin and see where this goes.

She might even ask you about what you think or what you feel. Then it's up to you to keep it flowing and not put out a jealous or envious or thirsty vibe.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always hated when women said this cause they would always hit me with this afterwards

women: "That dont mean we cant be friends...":D

me::dahell: "I have enough female friends..."

women::wtb:

I wasnt talking to you to be your friend. I was talking to you cause I was trying to fukk.

"Since friends fukk we fukk friends but never fukk friends' cause fukkin with yo friend's fukk is like sayin fukk friends now yall aint givin a fukk and gotta front friends cause yall not gettin along an sayin fukk them...." Ignorant nikka shyt Mixtape coming soon. #INS2013

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
*snip* Talk to her for about 2 minutes, exchange names, compliments, etc. *snip*

A couple things...

1) I'm kinda shocked u of all ppl making a thread on women when u are only one of a handful who back on :hamster: actually posted pics of rather attractive women you're murked.

2) You really can't win em all but if a woman has stuck around and given you 2 good minutes of play then point blank she is interested. After that the pertinent question is, in what is she interested in you for...but don't get it twisted cuz unless she is lying(the best excuse when u trying to let someone down without really hurting their feelings) then she is a hoe. So it's either she likes/wants attention from someone she thinks is cute with no real intentions of leaving him or she is CURRENTLY thinking of moving on cuz they going thru/been going thru some thangs and u look like a good rebound. So really depends on what u are looking for but she tells u about the bf so that if you are down that you realize, at that moment, that yall gonna have to do some sneaking and that she gonna need to contact you first when she has time to process and come up with a plan of action....ie give her your number and she'll get back with ya at her earliest convenience.