Fellas, what's yall go-to line when a girl you just met with says she has a man?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
that only work if ur handsome and built

aint no ugly mothafukka pulling that off...plus not too many brothas can pull that off on white girls thats not into urban culture

The dudes in this video are clowns though. They not built or handsome for that matter :ehh:

And as far as if this will work for brothers on a snow bunny..i dont check for snow bunnies so i really have no clue what works on them.

As long as u dont look like u bout to rob her for her phone this is pretty much gonna work with 100% accuracy...

Now if she answers your call thats another story :pachaha:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
"Sheeeeit - Ya Man RIGHT CHEA!!!

UH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

*does my dance on her*

Last edited by a moderator:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
lol how u do it without being disrespectful tho

Disrespectful scenario:

In the middle of the street, putting a girl on blast "Hey baby, come get some" while grabbing your nuts

Respectful scenario:

You having a conversation "Is he still gonna be your man after I make you cream?" :takedat:

Basically, you need to show lust:

"It's cool, you can scream his name while I make you wet"

"How can he be your man when you want me to want you"

"I don't want to hear about him now, tell me about your man after I make you orgasm"

Your lust is going to confuse the bish. Most nikkaz don't maintain the lust in the relationship, which a bish craves. A bish wants to feel a man will kill 10 men to have her, will break down a f*ckin' wall. She wants to know the man can't sleep without hittin' that p*ss b/c it's just too good. You showing that will make her decide to give the other side of the fence a shot to see if the grass truly is greener there. In other words, simply stated "Always be a man". A man wants to f*ck. Never forget that, it will take you a long way. Always be clear that while you respect her, what she's about, you want to beat the walls mercilessly, that's what does the trick, that's how you get a booty call, b/c her man will be on some b.s., and she'll be like, I know who will tear this sh*t up right now, and proceeds to dial your # :jawalrus:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Disrespectful scenario:

In the middle of the street, putting a girl on blast "Hey baby, come get some" while grabbing your nuts

Respectful scenario:

You having a conversation "Is he still gonna be your man after I make you cream?" :takedat:

Basically, you need to show lust:

"It's cool, you can scream his name while I make you wet"

"How can he be your man when you want me to want you"

"I don't want to hear about him now, tell me about your man after I make you orgasm"

Your lust is going to confuse the bish. Most nikkaz don't maintain the lust in the relationship, which a bish craves. A bish wants to feel a man will kill 10 men to have her, will break down a f*ckin' wall. She wants to know the man can't sleep without hittin' that p*ss b/c it's just too good. You showing that will make her decide to give the other side of the fence a shot to see if the grass truly is greener there. In other words, simply stated "Always be a man". A man wants to f*ck. Never forget that, it will take you a long way. Always be clear that while you respect her, what she's about, you want to beat the walls mercilessly, that's what does the trick, that's how you get a booty call, b/c her man will be on some b.s., and she'll be like, I know who will tear this sh*t up right now, and proceeds to dial your # :jawalrus:
lol

real shyt

its dis one bytch, thicc chocolate ho who nikkas be gassin, but i always be makin jokes on her ass

last night she gone start a convo wit me tryna talk

den i said some shyt

she like "i got a boyfriend"

I told her "i can tell"

She said "how is that?"

I told her "cuz u talkn to me"

she laughed and that was the last time she mentioned him for the night :youngsabo:

Daps
Getting at bishes is a lost art. Nikkaz now is on some :whoa: nikka, fall back, she's not showing interest. OP is talkin' about BAD BISHES. Ain't no bad bish coming up to no average azz nikka. You gotta approach her. Off top you finna get points for approaching correct, because most nikkaz (of all races) is b*tches with no heart. Sad to say, once you've broken the initial "I don't know you" barrier, it is WAY easier to f*ck a bad bish than a regular chick, because ironically bad bishes rarely get approached correctly. Once you break the barrier, yes, then you fall back, you don't want to seem too desperate. But you need to be a man and holler.

My neigga I'll :pacspit: @ a socalled Bad Beetch,...

these hoesaint shyt dad...stop gassing up..

bad beetches get just as much deeck as regular beetches don't get that sheet twisted..All these hoes fukk from 1-10 ...they just got certain neegaz they wanna fukk for whatever reasons...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
lol

real shyt

its dis one bytch, thicc chocolate ho who nikkas be gassin, but i always be makin jokes on her ass

last night she gone start a convo wit me tryna talk

den i said some shyt

she like "i got a boyfriend"

I told her "i can tell"

She said "how is that?"

I told her "cuz u talkn to me"

she laughed and that was the last time she mentioned him for the night :youngsabo:

:myman: :salute: #realnikkashyt Take note of the bolded f*ck nikkaz, this is exactly what game is. Game is not telling a chick she's been running through your mind, or she looks like an angel from heaven. It's twisting her resistance to your favor. Well done @BrothaZay :obama:

Last edited by a moderator:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
My neigga I'll :pacspit: @ a socalled Bad Beetch,...

these hoesaint shyt dad...stop gassing up..

bad beetches get just as much deeck as regular beetches don't get that sheet twisted..All these hoes fukk from 1-10 ...they just got certain neegaz they wanna fukk for whatever reasons...

Yeah, the point of the game is to be one of those reasons nikka. It's like you missin' the whole point of this thread :snoop: OP is asking how to get at these bishes, and you are like "fall back, f*ck these bishes" on some Gangstalicious sh*t :patrice:

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
If a woman tells me she has a man. I just move on. On to the next one.

I wonder how often a woman had told me that she had a man when they really didn't.

Probably more than I want to admit/know. :to:

Edit: OP wants to know how to get past this. I don't have the verbal weaponry for this situation.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
"Then what's your address so I can write you letters instead ........ahhhaha :russ: :yamad: nah lady, I'm just f*ckin' around.......Welp, bye"

Then I get the f*ck outta her face

damon__don__t_walk_away_by_xchiarax-d4vonij.gif

Daps
Yeah, the point of the game is to be one of those reasons nikka. It's like you missin' the whole point of this thread :snoop: OP is asking how to get at these bishes, and you are like "fall back, f*ck these bishes" on some Gangstalicious sh*t :patrice:

nah fam you missing the whole point...

you aint gotta get at these beetches bro...you gotta get with these beetches..

yall over here trynna gett at them like normandy on d-day taking massive casualities to your pride and dignity, when yall should be getttin WIT them like its a movement and keep it moving to this real neega funk you feel me..

and yea fukk these hoes..and fukk all these hoes b...they're some fickle aess creatures, they dont' deserves these dissertations of a thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you love him?

Where he at?

How long ya'll been together?

What's he do?

How much does he bench?

Is he gon be mad when you come over?

Is he gonna be mad/hurt when I take you from him?

When are you gonna tell him about us?

It's really just a barrage of questions. They usually get sick of talkin bout him or come to the realization that he ain't shyt then we talk about us.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
nah fam you missing the whole point...

you aint gotta get at these beetches bro...you gotta get with these beetches..

yall over here trynna gett at them like normandy on d-day taking massive casualities to your pride and dignity, when yall should be getttin WIT them like its a movement and keep it moving to this real neega funk you feel me..

and yea fukk these hoes..and fukk all these hoes b...they're some fickle aess creatures, they dont' deserves these dissertations of a thread

Whatever homey, do you. :manny: I finna get at some of these Latina b*tches over the weekend :takedat: