Fellas, what's yall go-to line when a girl you just met with says she has a man?

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
So you see this fine ass chick and decide to talk to her. Talk to her for about 2 minutes, exchange names, compliments, etc. So then you try and number close but she says she has a boyfriend.

:dahell:...:sadbron:

This can turn a smooth conversation into a completely awkward situation extremely fast. How do you fellas combat this after she says she has a man? Do you just wish her luck and be on your way, or do yall keep persistent and try and get her number anyway?

I need to know because 95% of the women I go up and talk to nowadays have a boyfriend and I'm always left :unsure: on what to say or do next when they reveal it to me.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So you see this fine ass chick and decide to talk to her. Talk to her for about 2 minutes, exchange names, compliments, etc. So then you try and number close but she says she has a boyfriend.

This can turn a smooth conversation into a completely awkward situation extremely fast. How do you fellas combat this after she says she has a man? Do you just wish her luck and be on your way, or do yall keep persistent and try and get her number anyway?

I need to know because 95% of the women I go up and talk to nowadays have a boyfriend and I'm always left :unsure: on what to say or do next when they reveal it to me.

honestly when we are having a convo for too long of a period of time and that status aint brought up too me i look at it this way she truly does got a man and is curious and very flirty or she dont got a man and just not feeling me enough too go any further

so what i do is say this well he is a lucky man but here is my number anyway u can do with it whatever u like thats on you and hope u have a nice day and walk away

i do this for a couple of reason

1. i aint gonna sit their and keep trying too get her number if she wanted too give it to me in the first place she would of so ITS ON TOO THE NEXT ONE

2. ive had situations where they have called me and said im sorry for lying but guys nowadays just aint shyt and i have just like too keep my guard up thing.

3. she truly does have a man and her curiosity got the best of her and she does call me means she feeling me regardless her status but i also tell her look if u that curious bout me y u with ur man then either be good too him or leave him then and only then u can talk too me ( SHE DOES THAT shyt I DONT LET IT GO ANY FURTHER I AINT BOUT THAT LIFE)

4. half the time i give the girl my number instead of asking cuz if she feeling me enough she gonna call regardless instead of me getting hers and calling her and she dont answer have me like :snoop: so giving her the digits and she calls me tells me she is at least interested in me :lolbron:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I dont even ask girls for there number anymore

Thank me later
8CADUpr.png

Last edited by a moderator:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
"Where?" :shaq2:

...or if I'm out at a bar/club and a girl mentions her boyfriend, I'm like

"Cool...." :cenasabo:

"...call him, tell him to come here, and catch this fade." :ufdup: :steviej:

You'd be surprised how often that gets a laugh and a conversation started. :patrice:

Another good one is: "If he REALLY loved you, he'd be here right now." :youngsabo:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
[ame=http://youtu.be/mCiS_CMShRs]how to get a girls number - YouTube[/ame]

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i learned a long time ago from one of the biggest macks in high school. dont ask a chick for her number too fast. if its a chick u'll see often (someone in ur class, ur job, bus stop), never be quick to ask for the number because once she says no u have nothing else to talk about. chat with them on a friend level to guage their interest. if a chick sees ur always trying to talk to them, if they like u back, they'll surely meet u in the middle.

if its a chick u meet at a store or somewhere like that, go straight to the point. dont spend too much time chatting with them. make sure u compliment them on NOT the way they look physically, but instead how they're dressed. chicks love that sh1t.

then be on some, listen, it's very important we continue this at a more convenient time. here's my number. text me later tonight or tomorrow and lets plan something. if she says "aaw sorry i cant do that, i have a man". be like, well, that's too bad. hope to see you around if/when you two part ways ;), then leave with the quickness...with a bit of chuckle so she knows ur not fazed.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
"Where?" :shaq2:

...or if I'm out at a bar/club and a girl mentions her boyfriend, I'm like

"Cool...." :cenasabo:

"...call him, tell him to come here, and catch this fade." :ufdup: :steviej:

You'd be surprised how often that gets a laugh and a conversation started. :patrice:

Another good one is: "If he REALLY loved you, he'd be here right now." :youngsabo:
THIS!!!

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We turn around and walk away.
If yall think yall really got it to the point where you think you got the confidence to game a bytch who already turned you down and says she has a boyfriend. You shouldnt have any trouble pulling single womens by the flocks:ld:

So why bother chasing a hoe:why:

Daps
as soon as she heard the thirst in how hard you were trying to be smooth and how angular your lines sounded, she already knew she was gon hit you with the I have a boyfriend line..

shoulda played your position and let her choose....Shortstop's dont chase routine groundballs, you let the ball come to you, and you turn the double play