Fellas: Do you let your chick have male friends?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Are you guys good with your lady havin male friends? Or is that a complete no no? I mean what's wrong with a harmless male friend? :mjpls:

Are u insecure at all?

:patrice:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Edit: After some thought, if she knew the nikka before yall got together, who is you to stop them from being friends? As long as they ain't fukking and he knows his place I have no problem with that. Because I have some females that I'm going to always be cool with. But if it's some new nikka who trying to come around then he getting his ass checked.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
I know I'll be labeled insecure or whatever but I'll be honest with ya, I'm not cool with it. I can see hanging out in public and shyt like that but going back and chilling at their house, hell no.

The girl I'm talking to now has a few male friends that she hangs out with. I told her recently that I'm not cool with it and if she ever wants me to take her serious she has to draw a line with them.

I strongly feel trust isn't given its earned. We're supposed to be building trust and that ain't no way to go about it.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Truth be told, I never even think about it. If you gonna share that girl, you gonna share that girl. Ain't shyt you can do about it either way :yeshrug:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Yet I bet ya'll the same dudes who would complain about your girls bein too nosey and insecure, scared your girls going through your phone, yadda yadda

if you know you're providing a stable, loving relationship that is rewarding, you don't need to worry.. the minute you tell your your girl what she can and can not do is when the relationship is already destined to fail.

if i was interested in my guy friends, I would be dating them not YOU.

but hanging out with an ex boyfriend or an ex hook up is a different story