Federal Judge Sides With Mo’Nique in Pending Discrimination Lawsuit Against Netflix

TL15

Veteran
Daps
:skip: No, that's called negotiating. You know, what Hollywood types do ALL DAY.

negotiations stall eventually right?

Most people don’t leave negotiations and sue someone for not agreeing with their side

You get what I’m saying, you’re not dense, I’ve seen you post.

If you ask for something and they decline, walk away and go get your worth.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
negotiations stall eventually right?

Most people don’t leave negotiations and sue someone for not agreeing with their side

You get what I’m saying, you’re not dense, I’ve seen you post.

If you ask for something and they decline, walk away and go get your worth.
It became a civil rights matter when they gave Amy Schumer, who everybody on the planet admits is a terrible comedian, $13m.

Yes, everybody who ever brought a civil rights case could have just walked away, but you wouldn't have no rights, so... :gucci:

Understand, whether you know it or not, you arguing the wm side.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
for what? She turned their offer down. They don't have to give her a damn thing, they can make deals with whoever they want.

Only a moron goes to court over pride knowing they don't have a case and will be paying legal fees.

leave entitlement to cacs. smh
And how entitled you sounded. Takes one to know one.
:mjpls:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
It became a civil rights matter when they gave Amy Schumer, who everybody on the planet admits is a terrible comedian, $13m.

Yes, everybody who ever brought a civil rights case could have just walked away, but you wouldn't have no rights, so... :gucci:

Understand, whether you know it or not, you arguing the wm side.

It’s not a civil rights issue :snoop:

when dealing in entertainment, I’m allowed to offer to pay whatever I want. You have the right to accept it.

If Netflix, ABC, Comedy Central, or whoever decide that they want to buy a special from Amy Schumer for 13 million, thats their choice. It doesn’t entitle them to HAVE to offer anyone else any set sum of money.

Confusing “civil rights” (equal access to the same life amenities) with an entertainment companies right to offer work contracts at varying ranges to talent is a stretch.

it’s not a civil obligation to Netflix to offer Mo what she feels is fair. If Netflix deems Amy Schumer or Chris Rock or Dave are more valuable entities, that’s their choice.

could you imagine if Netflix offered the creators of “Ren and Stimpy” a million dollars and the creators of “Hey Arnold” sued them because they only offered them 500k? We wouldn’t be talking about civil rights :mjlol:

I know this is The Coli, but evoking the civil rights argument is a huge stretch

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjpls: nikkas said the same shyt about byron Allen and his shows.
But "act like BLM", right? :mjpls:
Gotta love the vindication when dumb, loud and wrong get called for their bullshyt. Like this right here-
Bryron has evidence his sales people were told that they would NOT get sold networks as long as they "work for that N*GGER"

This is where you slow brehs expose yourselves.

Byron HAS been discriminated on and he has been stopped from buying by cable industry. He has evidence of it as well.. it's not speculation like other case.

Monique doesn't like the offer she was given on the table, she wasn't discriminated upon as a woman or a Black person. Netflix can easily prove both just by showing who they are paying. Her case has no legs. She can't draw enough viewership with the content she already had on netflix which they can show in court. Nobody was watching her shyt and she want the same kind of money as people who have large VIEWERSHIP.

no matter how many ways nikkaz break it down for you stupid muthafukaz you don't get it. :snoop:

You brehs are a shining example of why education is fundamental.

Stay in school kids.
Even had the nerve to be sarcastic all the way from Canada knowing nothing about American jurisprudence
:deadrose::deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

when dealing in entertainment, I’m allowed to offer to pay whatever I want. You have the right to accept it.

If Netflix, ABC, Comedy Central, or whoever decide that they want to buy a special from Amy Schumer for 13 million, thats their choice. It doesn’t entitle them to HAVE to offer anyone else any set sum of money.

Confusing “civil rights” (equal access to the same life amenities) with an entertainment companies right to offer work contracts at varying ranges to talent is a stretch.

it’s not a civil obligation to Netflix to offer Mo what she feels is fair. If Netflix deems Amy Schumer or Chris Rock or Dave are more valuable entities, that’s their choice.

could you imagine if Netflix offered the creators of “Ren and Stimpy” a million dollars and the creators of “Hey Arnold” sued them because they only offered them 500k? We wouldn’t be talking about civil rights :mjlol:

I know this is The Coli, but evoking the civil rights argument is a huge stretch
Just stop while you’re not ahead. When did you become a civil rights lawyer, contract lawyer, entertainment lawyer, public policy rep, or a federal judge?
:ohhh:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I’m mad at you and I’m not over it yet - give me a few days
:scust:
:picard:
9E7Wh5U.png

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Just stop while you’re not ahead. When did you become a lawyer or a federal judge?
:ohhh:

you don’t know my life :myman:

but anyway, I would’ve sided with her if she went to Diddy and just did a special with Revolt. I actually really enjoy her comedy, love her perspective, she reminds me of one of my favorite aunties :mjlol:

I’m ALL for black independence. I would pay for a Mo’nique special just to support her. I don’t believe in litigation in these senses. I think it sets a really bad precedence and can lead to a slippery slope.

her right as an American to go through the courts, we can see how it plays out :yeshrug:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

it’s the Coli they will support shyt even if the person is using black struggle for their own personal gain. Just like dude was on Nick Cannon side and we see what he did

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

:ohhh: Disparate pay for the same work isn't a civil rights matter?

Well, i guess bp should stop complaining and bringing suits about doing the same jobs and getting paid less than wp, then, huh? :troll:

Again, you think you technically right, but you're making a pro white supremacy argument. Its weird, breh, ngl. :patrice:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
it’s the Coli they will support shyt even if the person is using black struggle for their own personal gain
:snoop: Yes, dummy, that's what you supposed to do! The path they lay out to 'their gain' then becomes a path we can ALL follow.

You ever seen a jew argue against their own on your behalf??! No, and you never will. :snoop: