Federal Judge Sides With Mo’Nique in Pending Discrimination Lawsuit Against Netflix

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm how would they prove this? Do a survey showing popularity stats between her vs a schumer?? That would only apply if she owned her catalog of films and it was included to stream.

they bout to bleed her dry in a long legal battle

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Rawster - :obama::myman:
@HarlemHottie
We don’t break, bend or fold
:wow:

I see All of these same posters in a thread backing Byron Allen up in the Supreme Court case against Comcast yet choose to shyt on Monique for suing for the same thing (racial discrimination affecting equal pay and opportunity).

Byron Allen said Diddy and Magic Johnson are scared to speak out on how they were low-balled and setup to fail by the Network because they are scared of being ostracized.

Yet Monique is literally doing what Byron Allen said Diddy and Magic are too scared to do and I just read over 50 post from "black men" shytting on a black woman calling out clear racial discrimination.
Monique is not suing to win the money, the case is now on legal record that netflix has been accused of racial and/or gender discrimination and gives the next young brother or sister being low-balled by a network because they are black a leg to stand on (historical precedent).

Until someone can explain to me why Amy Schumer was given 26x the amount Monique was offered ($13 million) for her terrible special then I'll say her claims are vaild (Amy's standup was so bad netflix had to change is rating system so it wouldn't show up rated one star)

An older relative explained to me that most of the "working class" black people hated on Dr. King and Brother Malcolm heavily during the 60's because they were "rocking the boat."

I'm seeing this play out in real time and Monique will be on the right side of history when they internal emails and correspondence between the Netflix folks are revealed.

Have you guys forgot about the foul shyt them cacs was saying about Kevin Hart when the Sony emails were hacked and leaked? Yet you are doubting Monique?

Protect Black Women.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
She did not beg them crackers for shyt. Netflix approached her, while on tour minding her mfin business, BEGGED for tickets, and then (disrespectfully) lowballed her.

fukk them. :rudy:

she asked them for a bigger bag.

I get the outrage. I’m with you. But if someone tells me what they think I’m worth (and it’s their money) I either take the offer or I walk. Anything else is “begging” (or asking if I remove the hyperbole).

If you’re worth a million and Netflix is gonna give you 500k, go get a million from Amazon

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He obviously hasn't heard her comedy.
And you obviously need to get the fuk out the thread cac
BsAIlb49WDrLOXcjsEPPv6LUc7CbMj-HTzH1Nu5lGywIzC-U_unnElzSQSSZZHEwuCt7m15hgA3qe4_xWcyTwaQma8wQh8-Pf-jIVJM9_4VsojLbybUPVfAe