Fear the Walking Dead Season: The Final Season (it ends, starting oct 22)

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
This is my favourite show of the franchise by far. Didn't finish the main show or Tales. I enjoyed it but they really do change Morgan a hell of a lot. I'll reserve full judgment for a while though.

Things I want from this last run. I'll spoiler due to some of it being shown from the trailer.

I want more flashbacks to the houseboat and graffiti. Also hope he gets some closure from going back to his house.

It would be great if Madison and Alicia met. Alicia is another one they just play lose with the story. At death's door one week and suddenly back on her feet the next. Same with Grace as well. She was dying when we met her. That must be 10 years ago in-universe.

Madison & Strand reunion is a given and I can't wait for that! Did she know Daniel or any others?

Dwight & Sheree need a happy ending. Just let all these great characters have happiness.

Last scene needs to be Daniel reunited with Skidmark (WHERE IS fukkING SKIDMARK)? And him singing. Hopefully going to Spain to see him live in July. Might have to bring a sign that says "WHERE'S SKIDMARK" :laugh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I have questions? where the hell is alicia? I know she stayed back, but, I still don't understand why.

also, are strand, daniel, june, and lucy all working for padre as well?

why the hell did althea just leave last season?

@Malcy86

madison DEFINITELY knows daniel and lucy

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I have questions? where the hell is alicia? I know she stayed back, but, I still don't understand why.

also, are strand, daniel, june, and lucy all working for padre as well?

why the hell did althea just leave last season?

@Malcy86

madison DEFINITELY knows daniel and lucy
Real world answer, Alicia's actress left the show for some shyt on hulu

In world, we left it vague enough that she could be back for the finale and hopefully meet her mom...same with Al.

Al chillin with her gf

Your second question...we'll see I guess.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Real world answer, Alicia's actress left the show for some shyt on hulu

In world, we left it vague enough that she could be back for the finale and hopefully meet her mom...same with Al.

Al chillin with her gf

Your second question...we'll see I guess.

u think her show will flop like maggie's and she'll be forced to come back?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I liked the first Episode from a story perspective. Mo's Padre Arc was fire. That last scene where's she's practicing I was like, "Ok, that's right." Seeing Morgan and Grace characters in this new situation was a shock. I didn't expect them to ever do something like that. If this is the last season, I'm glad they switched up the story and brought in some big drama. I'm hoping this Padre war is good. I'm still hoping Alicia isn't really gone because a reunion with Madison would be good for the ending. I actually enjoyed "Fear", it felt more grounded than the main series. But That was a good first episode. That's crazy how long Madison was locked up for. Like Morgan, this Woman has been to Zombie Hell and back.

220px-Fear_the_Walking_Dead_Season_8.png

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:picard:

Damn, that June episode was wild. Padre literally got everyone f*ked up doing wild and crazy sh!t. I can't believe she just stood there quiet and cold while Sherri and Dwight was screaming. Next episode looking dope too. These last two Episodes make me hope they really bring it to that Padre dude. He's insane.

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
I wasn't overly impressed by the first two episodes but I really enjoyed this one. Some great character moments and it gave us some answers rather than dragging it out.

June knowing Madison had me surprised. One thing I've always thought about this franchise is how long it's gone on and trying to remember stuff and who knows who. Al interviewed her I'm sure but I really was shocked that June was at the stadium. Didn't remember that at all.

Daniel - "MADISON"?!?!?!?!

Great scene.

As for PADRE, I initially thought the dad was going to be behind the glass but rotting away like a zombie then realised it would be the brother.

It's nice to have villains with a purpose other than just being evil. I suppose you could call them emotional villains. Hurt by their past and driven by trauma and not wanting anyone else to go through that. A bit misguided let's be honest but I get it.

Next week looks great. 3 episodes left then a break. I wonder will they wrap up PADRE in the next 3. Gonna be sad to say goodbye to these characters.

Also

Totally forgot Charlie was dying, and poor Daniel wasn't there at the end. And what happened to Luciana? I can't wait to rewatch this whole show in 10 years time. I reckon a binge would help with the memory.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
great episode...danny boy byke :bustback:

gotta hand it to them...all these time lapses. gives them flexibility to backload that June was at the stadium

nice that she knew Madison...but I don't remember if June's first appearance Alicia was already of aware of her...I wanna say no

I was thinking padre would be the dad until he was taken by walkers

:mjlol: are they really trying to make shrek's actress into a teen in the flashback? she loook OLd as fukk

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
god damn, TWD takes liberties with its geography

so they back in GA?

isn't padre on an island in another state?

but it is cool the show went full circle to TWD...but :mjlol: the rick name drop and sanctuary too

guess we now know walkers don't age...cause duane should be a full ass adult or at least early 20's

if grace dies, it's always :pachaha: that it's a random ass bite, other some crazy shyt

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
god damn, TWD takes liberties with its geography

so they back in GA?

isn't padre on an island in another state?

but it is cool the show went full circle to TWD...but :mjlol: the rick name drop and sanctuary too

guess we now know walkers don't age...cause duane should be a full ass adult or at least early 20's

if grace dies, it's always :pachaha: that it's a random ass bite, other some crazy shyt
Fast Travel was unlocked a looooong time ago in TWD universe!

That was a great episode. Great character piece. But fukk me, I just about shyt myself when that walker went for Mo. Then saw Grace had been bit. In fairness she should have died years ago but still. Had the same thought about walkers ageing early on in the episode. Really intrigued to how they're going to warp this show up.