Fear the Walking Dead Season: The Final Season (it ends, starting oct 22)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’m with you except I thought season 6 was great but 7 was trash. Show was getting good until they changed showrunners and added Morgan to the show. They just need to kill off “all lives matter” Morgan off the show and all will be right with the world again

NAH MORGAN BEEN CATCHING BODIES AGAIN.

HE CAN STAY AS LONG
AS ITS BODY SNATCHER MO.

:devil:
:evil:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NAH MORGAN BEEN CATCHING BODIES AGAIN.

HE CAN STAY AS LONG
AS ITS BODY SNATCHER MO.

:devil:
:evil:

We are going to agree to disagree on this one. I’ll give you season 6 Morgan was alright, but season 7 Morgan went back to the trash bin for me

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
Damn, Morgan going home. Pretty gutted this is ending. I've enjoyed it way more than the main show which I gave up on the episode Rick left. World Beyond was good but wanted more. Didn't even finish 'Tales'.

If Skidmark isn't in this I'm going to riot. LAst scene really needs to be Daniel & Skidmark in some lovely little house with food growing and Ruben Blades & a guitar singing to fade out. Pedro Navaja (Zombie Mix).

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Just started this shyt up now.

not sure why my AMC+ sub thru prime has all the other seasons behind a paywall now :dahell:

EDIT, nevermind, they put the first 7 seasons on hulu, and season 8 is on prime thru AMC+. there's no reason why this shyt has to be so confusing when regular TWD is on Netflix in it's own right :snoop:

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Damn, Morgan going home. Pretty gutted this is ending. I've enjoyed it way more than the main show which I gave up on the episode Rick left. World Beyond was good but wanted more. Didn't even finish 'Tales'.

If Skidmark isn't in this I'm going to riot. LAst scene really needs to be Daniel & Skidmark in some lovely little house with food growing and Ruben Blades & a guitar singing to fade out. Pedro Navaja (Zombie Mix).

i found world beyond unwatchable. I'll check out negan/maggie, daryl and rick/michonne tho.