Fear the Walking Dead Season: The Final Season (it ends, starting oct 22)

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
About 5 episodes into season 4.

Really enjoying this season thus far. Great storytelling, character development, acting. Slower paced than the other seasons but I’m actually liking the change of pace.

Was kinda “glad” that
Nick got clapped. Dude made horrible decision after horrible decision and got so many people killed. Just a very unlikable character

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
The series was removed from Max on the 1st. It was a two month promo.

So I went ahead and copped Seasons 1-7 from Apple for $60.
:ehh:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
They do a LOT of time jumping in seasons 3 and 4. Is that the norm moving forward or are the later seasons’ episodes more linear?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
They do a LOT of time jumping in seasons 3 and 4. Is that the norm moving forward or are the later seasons’ episodes more linear?

If you actually wanted to watch The Walking Dead and all of it'spin off shows cronologically. you would need to watch Fear The Walking Dead season 1-3 first, it's almost like a prequel period essentially, which I didn't find out til recently as I was getting caught up.

From season 4 to 7 things are pretty straight forward, there's a time jump between 7 and 8.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Just started season 5.

We flying planes and shyt now?
:comeon:
not a spoiler just a forewarning...next few seasons are ROUGH..not sure if you watched of all TWD, but the next few Fear seasons might be worse than the worst TWD seasons...or on par. It was pretty bad lol

but push through.

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
Well that's that then, I hope it's not the last we'll see of some characters. Especially since there's supposed to be a big crossover for all the shows in the works.

I thought Madison was going to finally die but it seems she's invincible! Some great scenes between Strand/Daniel/Madison. I think I would have preferred for Daniel & Strand to have seen Alicia at the crossroads though.

Not ashamed to say that I was an absolute mess when Daniel saw Skidmark! The one thing I wanted from this final run of episodes so am I happy.

Still no sign of Al and glad Morgan didn't appear just for the sake of it.

The last episodes started off strong and went down a bit towards the end but it was a great finale, everyone got their moment.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
that's that

:comeon: tying those padre folks to the stadium...foh

:mjlol: was that a delorean in the autoshop

like how it went full circle when discussing S1, Nick meeting Strand, Clarke family meeting Daniel's family, then all of them together

:mjcry: the reunion...so back to LA. Nice way to bring it back.

Strand
Daniel
Madison
Alycia

were the overall best characters...Strand might've been my fave out the bunch. Great arc seeing him from S1 till the finale.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fukk Madison. She’s a loose cannon.

Poor Charlie. Hope Daniel gives Madison a beating after he’s finished with Troy.

I didn’t realise this is all set 7 years after they all set off on the rafts. Is Fear the furthest along show in the timeline?

Next episode looks great too. Show is really going out with a bang.

fukk CHARLIE.
THAT bytch KILLED NICK.

I NEVER LET THAT SLIDE AND
IM GLAD THEY BROUGHT MADISON BACK
TO RECTIFY THAT SITUATION.

TWD JUMPED 6 YRS IN S9 AFTER
RICK "DIED" SO FEAR IS JUST
CATCHING UP.

:devil:
:evil:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Wanna get back into this. About halfway through Season 5. It’s been kinda of a tough season for me to get through for some reason.