Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
why did they even make this fukking show... they had a gem here... since rick woke up after the shyt spread across the world, they had the op to do it from day 1

the whole first 3 seasons could have been the first stages of the outbreak just play them day by day... even month by month

somehow they went from day 1.... to skipping how the military took over.... to skipping out they lost the military.... to right into a walking dead clone

a season where they find walkers being kept.... and they end up leaving the best safe haven they had so far.... in a blaze of glory.... out running walkers by a truck... while a few get left behind and a few killed off... an untrustworthy black person ends up being the savior... the batshyt crazy guy ends up killing the locked up walkers...

now where have i seen this before :jbhmm:

:skip:

what a pointless show :wow:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Fear The Walking Dead star Frank Dillane 'arrested for battery'

The English star, who plays troubled teenager Nick Clark in the zombie spin-off, ended up in a tussle with a guard at the CBS studios in Los Angeles on Sunday night, according to TMZ.

The site claims the 25-year-old tried to walk through the security checkpoint in Studio City without showing his credentials.

Guards attempted to stop him, with one of the employees telling TMZ his behaviour was 'erratic'.

His presence at CBS was said to be surprising as AMC show Fear The Walking Dead doesn't actually film at CBS.

The London-raised actor alleged struck one of the guards, who detained him with a citizen's arrest before calling the LAPD, who booked him for battery.

MailOnline has contacted Dillane's representative for comment. Frank, the son of Game Of Thrones actor Stephen Dillane

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I swear, Alica gets more beautiful by the episode:noah:

What I would give to be part of this group if some Zombie apocalypse came through:ohlawd:

My only "competition" would be that punk-ass fagot, Chris:mjlol:

Speaking of fakkit ass, Chris....when the fukk will that emo piece of shyt die?:scust::pacspit:

That other fakkit, Strand getting kicked out on some real:mjpls: type of shyt :dame:

Hate the fact that Daniel had to die. That old man was a real one:beli:

Lastly, the lady who plays the mother is an awful actress. She seems to have one facial expression, and no matter what happens or what she says, her face just screams, "indifference":ld:

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fear The Walking Dead star Frank Dillane 'arrested for battery'

The English star, who plays troubled teenager Nick Clark in the zombie spin-off, ended up in a tussle with a guard at the CBS studios in Los Angeles on Sunday night, according to TMZ.

The site claims the 25-year-old tried to walk through the security checkpoint in Studio City without showing his credentials.

Guards attempted to stop him, with one of the employees telling TMZ his behaviour was 'erratic'.

His presence at CBS was said to be surprising as AMC show Fear The Walking Dead doesn't actually film at CBS.

The London-raised actor alleged struck one of the guards, who detained him with a citizen's arrest before calling the LAPD, who booked him for battery.

MailOnline has contacted Dillane's representative for comment. Frank, the son of Game Of Thrones actor Stephen Dillane
OT but i didnt know he was part black. this is his brother

seamus.jpg

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Just saw that the chick playing Ofelia isn't Latina, she's Swedish and the dude playing Chris isn't Latino or Maori, he's Italian. That's some bizarre color blind casting they did.

I noticed her sexy ass never spoke any Spanish on the show. Now I know why:patrice: