Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
In addition to English, Mason speaks Swedish, French, Spanish, and Farsi

Maybe her accent isn't convincing enough:yeshrug:

All I know is that, I can not recall her speaking Spanish on the show, up to this point. Might be wrong but I doubt it

Edit: Looks like I was wrong

Fear The Walking Dead Preview: Mercedes Mason on Ofelia's Journey, Secrets to Be Spilled - TV Fanatic

TVF: And you get to speak some Spanish in this episode.

MM: I do! My Spanish is sort of touch and go, which has kind of worked, purposely because Ofelia, when she comes to the States, she's very young, I mean, a baby, and so English is pretty much her first language, even though her parents speak Spanish fluently.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Papi going loco

Chris needed his ass beat... Dad fukked up when raising him.

Momma bullshyttin too. All you got to do is stfu about the Walkers and chill out.

They got walls, food, etc. stfu and stop bytching

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Vato burnt the fkn house down and Druggy Depp is only worried about missing out on more pozole :russ:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
They easily could've just made Contagion the movie into this series and sub in zombies and the shyt would've been just as big as the walking dead. This show is boo boo and I keep watching in hopes they will tie some shyt in to the actual walking dead universe but it's just trash ass episode after trash ass episode. We spent the entire first season watching the airplane snippets thinking it would be a big part of the show like Lost and the airplane tail section....we get two episodes of those characters in the entire season with 5 minutes of screen time total :mindblown:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So many questions without even a clue of how it happened.

Daniel setting the villa on fire. Travis and his feet. Chris going loco. Griselda's disappearance.

I just don't care :yeshrug: