Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've been calling dude junkie depp too, My friend and I were talking about this show and he was like "Who the fukk is junkie depp"??

Show was ok, I dont know if Im gonna devote every week I get, probably start binge watching it when the next season is over.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I really don't think this show actually did the work onscreen to make Daniel going insane and Nick going soft on zombies make any fukking sense.
At least there was some build up to Chris losing his marbles but the other two just sort of happened.
I mean Nick was just killing zombie choirboys and now he thinks the zombies are people? Get the fukk out of here.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I didnt see last night's episode yet but I feel like this series is going to sh!t. First of all, even tho i watch it with my girl i never cared for the original Walking Dead. Mainly because the acting can be pretty sh!tty and they try to make up for it with shock value. Their writers are awful too, BTW.

But i liked Fear the Walking Dead. Same lame characters in many ways but much better actors IMO. But again this season i feel like the writers are falling asleep at the wheel and putting us to sleep in the process. The side stories leave a lot to be desired.

THe only reason i still remotely care are a couple of characters: Nick and Daniel

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I ain't even know Dis horrible episode was the finale till I read it here, smh.

When Papi was pouring out da gas, where was griselda Blanco? Didn't Madison jus lock her in there.

Last time the walkers in da cage were all screaming and pushing up in da cage. Dis week they jus chillin in da back eating a 2 piece with fries. I've never seen walkers so chill wit fresh human bait in da room.

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i liked this episode. smh at strand having 3 broads in the truck and not wanting no p*ssy. :snoop: I thought chris was gonna kill travis when he looked back at the end. I'm not surprised the estate burned down since they said this would take place on the water.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Strand was comedy this episode

"What is wrong with you :dahell:"

"I ain't the Boy's daddy :dame:"

Papi commit that :mjcry:

Junkie Depp being a gullible Emo was :martin: though.

Thats what I said, it wasn't clear if Papi committed that. Papi was on that Red Foxx, "I'm coming home Elizabeth" steeze though.
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited: