156y53d.jpg

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Tyreese, Bill, Tdog, were all weak?
-Tyrese was supposed to be "the hammer", as the comics wikia described him...this nikka ended up babysitting while Carol blew up Terminus with a bottle rocket, a middle age white woman did more work than a big able bodied black man
-T-Dawg,...of course he was a gangmember. Got beat up by a racist. Then had to be saved by junkie ass Daryl. Then sacrifices himself for Carol.
-Bob...alcoholic
-Two random nikkas in prison...felons
-Morgan became a bat shyt insane "clearer" (killer), then became a batshyt insane pacifist. So either was he was dangerous :stopitslime:
On Fear: The Walking Dead
-Alicia's boyfriend died before he could even do shyt
-Nick's friend turned out to be, of course, a drug dealer

and then we get to Strand....couldn't just be a successful business man, he had to be a criminal and gay...I wouldn't have a problem with it if is was for the stuff i mentioned before. Also, Strand couldn't just be gay, he had to use homosexuality to steal and scam. It's like agenda inception...them writers was like "we gone shoehorn this cism agenda into this gay agenda."

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Finally got into this:steviej:

I had season 1 recorded for months but I just couldn't get into it. The first episode was WOAT:scust:

I gave up after about 25 minutes and threw the show to the bushes:camby:

Or so I thought:ohhh:. Recently I was strongly advised to just power through the episode, so I did and I've binge watched for about a week. Totally worth it:jawalrus:

My thoughts on the show and some characters:

Chris is a fukking bytch-made ass, whiny-ass, ungrateful-ass, p*ssy-ass bytch who always seems to be on his period and needs a fukking haircut. fukk that piece of shyt:pacspit:

I'm kind of on the fence with Nick, I generally find drug-addicts on TV shows to be unlikeable and very annoying characters and the same applied to him for most of season 1 but in season 2, they haven't really focused on that part of his character, so he's ok for now:sas2:

The mom is a weird character to me, I really can't tell what direction the writers are trying to take her in

I really like Travis. Reminds me of the old Rick Grimes but with a little bit more of a "ruthless" streak. I think he's realised, a lot sooner than Rick did, that not everybody can be helped but you can see he's still trying though.

Ophelia, I don't think I've seen enough of her character to really decide how I feel about her but she is a beaut though, especially in that type of situation

Daniel is an OG:myman:

Strand :scust:

ALICIA:blessed:
200w.gif

I WOULD SIMP OVER HER AND HER BEAUTIFUL EYES HARDCORE AND WITH NO SHAME:wow:

Overall really liking the show, but I see they've continued the "theme" of "black man taking straight losses
NAr3Dg9FBAvBko-g5I-sKhXfEsjd4YBgWwSj5a6icAQ7cV4krykekfdECI4U6JWtPy0m6cKfjsyf--Y8sEvsJTaS87bgPQ3d_nFiBFn1lA2Ee9z5_V4JTSIG9sk6lFS8V0k_G2g_1js-Jr_RSB0gpPc9BMSEn5vL=w511-h288-nc
" from the main show:mjlol:

Three black characters on this show:

That drug dealer dude who died before shyt had even got serious and got ran over like 5 times by Nick as a zombie

Alicia's boyfriend who also died before things got serious and you just know he didn't do anything with that girl :francis:

Dude looked mad soft, the type of guy to be like, "No Alicia, let's keep our clothes on. I think we should wait:francis:"

Then you got Strand:scust:

So far, I think the most powerful moment of the show for me was when Strand (:scust:) cut the rope that was towing the asian lady and that other dude in the life boat. That was fukking painful to watch. I genuinely felt bad them:wow:

I probably wouldn't eat or sleep for a while if I saw that happen in reality:sadcam:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So far, I think the most powerful moment of the show for me was when Strand (:scust:) cut the rope that was towing the asian lady and that other dude in the life boat. That was fukking painful to watch. I genuinely felt bad them:wow:

I probably wouldn't eat or sleep for a while if I saw that happen in reality:sadcam:
All the characters suck so far except nick and strand. And they had no reason bringing that asian bytch back to the boat, especially with a son that's half dead, the fukk I'm supposed to do with that?:what:. Neither one of them are worth fukking up rations and survival over. It amazes me how these people are punking strand on "his" boat. Zombie apocalypse is the epitome of #NoNewFriends

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Oh shyt. Strand tried to hustle a hustler :hamster:

What is going on, what's up with these flashbacks

Storyline coming together....:ehh:.......Strand is looking.....funny in the light...:patrice:

and of course they make him gay:snoop:

:sadcam: STOP TEARING THIS CHARACTER APART:sad:

:scust: this shyt here:martin:

Gay agenda strikes again :pacspit:

Strand a punk....

:russell:

Yea I'm confused I'm done with this show

:laff:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: just catching up on last episode, this some bullshyt, making strand gay

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
In here. Hope the fakkitry is gone. I get enough of that shyt on Empire. :thumbsdown:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!