Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
First time in this thread in a week or two..
Me personally... I didn't see ACTUALLY see Madison die, so... I don't think she's dead.
What y'all Brehs think???
That's what people initially thought, but she appeared on talking dead to confirm she'd dead...and apparently TD doesn't fukk around with fake death announcements...and she's supposedly working on a deadwood revival on HBO this fall.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Soooooooo nobody thought to drench them self in Walker guts and walk out the stadium?

...smh..

Worst case have most the colony get sick like Gabriel did to really point out the dangerous of doing it, even though Junky Depp spammed that shyt with no problems..

smh x2
none it made sense. she has an entire stadium to lure them in. she could ran to the cheap seats and left them up there.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
So she lured them in. Escaped thru a tunnel. Got behind them all and closed da gate.

So cldnt go outside da gate cause was too much of them. She cldnt jus have gone back in da tunnel n chilled?

I noticed da infirmary wasn't overloaded. She cldnt have jus ran in there n chilled out? It's a stadium how well do walkers run upstairs. U cldnt have ran n chilled in da 500 level?

Dis show was heading in a good direction n now it's back to complete nonsense again.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
So she lured them in. Escaped thru a tunnel. Got behind them all and closed da gate.

So cldnt go outside da gate cause was too much of them. She cldnt jus have gone back in da tunnel n chilled?

I noticed da infirmary wasn't overloaded. She cldnt have jus ran in there n chilled out? It's a stadium how well do walkers run upstairs. U cldnt have ran n chilled in da 500 level?

Dis show was heading in a good direction n now it's back to complete nonsense again.

u really that lazy? :dahell:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Soooooooo nobody thought to drench them self in Walker guts and walk out the stadium?

...smh..

Worst case have most the colony get sick like Gabriel did to really point out the dangerous of doing it, even though Junky Depp spammed that shyt with no problems..

smh x2

father gabe was the ONLY character in the history of the show to get sick from the walker guts tactic.