Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It's like that dam washed away the personalities these characters had last season. They were pretty cutthroat last season (except dumbasss Nick) and now it's all rainbows and unicorns. shyt just doesn't make sense.

It's like they're tryna replace it with TWD writing style, pace, character motives, everything...even though their still not moving at the slow as pace of TWD.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
the Living been the source of everyones problems and you wanna fill a baseball stadium up with stray muthafukkas??
:martin:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
this was great writting.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nice episode

I still don’t think it’s realistic that the dumb daughter won’t kill that lil girl

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i guess the actress wanted off as well

cus i know damn well she could have walked on that gate. now i wanna know how they gon write off rick, maggie and possibly michonne

edit: nm. she didnt even want to be killed off. wtf

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
wow so they actually killed her...her last words made it sound like they'd pull a daniel on our asses..but I guess not cause she doing shyt w/ HBO later this year.

Gotta give it to Fear...they ain't give a fukk and passed the mantle. and still don't trust Naomi/Laura/June, whatever name she calls herself this week. Should off her and charlie.

But it seems like with Madison gone, the latter half will focus on the new guard surviving, and they'll focus less on wtf happened last season and just gloss over it on some

I won't bore you on our miraculous escape shyt.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This show finally got good and then they move Scott Gimple's bum ass over to it and it has become dog shyt again.
Aside from the intro of John Dorie and the Dorie/Naomi episode...this half season has been garbage.
Killing Madison for "storyline reasons" is just as lame as killing Carl for supposed storyline reasons.
The pacing has turned to shyt, all of these characters are annoying as hell and everything that made the show good over the last 2 seasons has been tossed in the trash. It is now back to being just as terrible as The Walking Dead.
Both of these shows need an influx of new creative energy. Gimple, Nicotero and every other person who has been a part of the behind the scenes crew on this show needs to shown the door and some new blood needs to be brought in to rescue these two sinking ships.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
First time in this thread in a week or two..
Me personally... I didn't see ACTUALLY see Madison die, so... I don't think she's dead.
What y'all Brehs think???