Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why would they go outside the gates to save him. why? they cant even write it well enough to make sense. just like carl suddenly wanting to keep negan alive

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
another thing. soaking all the walkers clothes in oil would likely kill them as well.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Last episode really annoyed me on so many levels... I won't even be able to get to all of them..

• Yeah, help the little bytch that doubled crossed us.
  • Sure, take G-Eazy in, he wasn't trying to take our shyt over at all.
  • OF COURSE, Let G-Eazy go, but you absolutely cannot have the little snake bytch that used us, we must save her. :hhh:
  • Let's go out and save G-Eazy... That's a good idea...All for the love for the dirty little sneaky bytch..:scust:
  • Hey its a convoy of trucks on the way, looks like they are probably carry a shyt load of walkers with them...Let's drive back in the open and allow our selves to be surrounded when just maybe we could've drove off and had them follow us away from the stadium..

Just kill Madison please...

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
why the fukk they keeping charlie or whatever the hell the kid's name alive.

Same with laura/naomi/whatever name she goes by

This flashback was some bullshyt..Madison let the stadium get overran by walkers cause she got too friendly...you'd think by now after all the shyt she been through, she would've learned.

Alicia with the launcher though :krs: blew that ambulance up :heh: Shoulda blew up the vulture instead of stabbing him when he was crawling

Tonbo

Pro
Daps
It's like that dam washed away the personalities these characters had last season. They were pretty cutthroat last season (except dumbasss Nick) and now it's all rainbows and unicorns. shyt just doesn't make sense.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last episode really annoyed me on so many levels... I won't even be able to get to all of them..

• Yeah, help the little bytch that doubled crossed us.
  • Sure, take G-Eazy in, he wasn't trying to take our shyt over at all.
  • OF COURSE, Let G-Eazy go, but you absolutely cannot have the little snake bytch that used us, we must save her. :hhh:
  • Let's go out and save G-Eazy... That's a good idea...All for the love for the dirty little sneaky bytch..:scust:
  • Hey its a convoy of trucks on the way, looks like they are probably carry a shyt load of walkers with them...Let's drive back in the open and allow our selves to be surrounded when just maybe we could've drove off and had them follow us away from the stadium..

Just kill Madison please...
everything you said bothered me

or they could have simply shot the drivers and ended that real quick. i understand characters have to be naive in order to move the plot, but that was ridiculous