Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes but this is the first time in 3 seasons...

TWD is kinda up and down but TWD have the entire world talking. TWD is apart of pop culture

Only nikkas ive seen talking about FTWD is nikkas on this site. It's just now getting good but not good enough to turn many heads... Yet

It's not about which one is the bigger pop culture show.

TWD has never moved with the pace FTWD just did so I'm just giving credit where it's due. Strand got imprisoned, Papi stumbled upon him, he got out, they dipped to go to the hotel, they got there the next episode.

TWD will stretch a filler storyline for half a season.

TWD needs to copy what FTWD just did.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm not militant. She sided with the whiteboys knowing they were no good just of gp :yeshrug: She also said she was going to fight for the land after following Ophelia back, knowing full well that time it is when it comes to these affairs.

(Disclaimer: I have not made it all the way through the second episode yet. But I hold these as universal truths at this time)
Nah she sided wit the whites cause she knew their militia provided safety wit the crazy son bein a expert at killin people and once she found out the Indians killed Travis she was fully against fukkin wit them, the fact the compound's enemy took out her husband in a random attack is why she wanted to fight for the land especially since she already settled there wit the Ottos. And the Indian dude was even more ruthless than them so she figured better the devil you know, but when she found out the full story of how the white supremacists started the war she switched to the Indians side.

Let her get naked
Exactly I was:shaq:when she took of her shirt and her t*ts were lookin:noah:when she was bent over on the ground.

Ofelia was getting tomahawked so good, she forget she was poisoning her day 1's... fukk you bytch...I'm glad Madison's stale ass beat her ass...

Truthfully...they should've been flipped on that town.. and why Nick's latina piece just dip on him like that?...
:stopitslime:
:what: ottoman left O feel ya to die in the desert because she was brown. She owed nothing to anybody that associated with that scum :scust:
And she already bounced on them when she jacked their ride so they weren't fukkin wit each other anymore, meanwhile the Indian saved her life she woulda died of dehydration if it wasn't for him so of course she'd poison the racists that killed his people if he asked.:manny:

That Otto fakkit was so racist he passed up the chance to help Ofelia in exchange for lettin him fukk:snoop:bytch was thirsty (literally) I woulda gave her some cum and piss to drink:ohlawd:and Nick shoulda went wit Luciana I'd follow that bad bytch wherever she went.:takedat: