Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Madison showing her true cac colors. fukk her, that other racist cac running the farm, and his younger son :pacspit:

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sack conclusion. I wanted all out war with multiple main characters dying, Daniel showing up and see Ofelia.

Alicia and Jake gonna make the 2nd half boring with a love story. She does look good though :jbhmm:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This really didnt need to be 2 hours
:usure:It was mad shyt goin on kidnappins flashbacks shootouts muhfukkas gettin poisoned and turnin into zombies double crosses bytches switchin sides etc.
Madison showing her true cac colors. fukk her, that other racist cac running the farm, and his younger son :pacspit:
Madison is a slime ball piece of shyt cac
:whoa:She sided wit the Indians in the end and was about to kill the racist after findin out the full story, I knew that "You can't choose your people" line and her initially ridin wit the white supremacists would have some militants on here callin her a racist cac.

And:mjlol:@ you callin someone a cac Arii you was c00nin on Tha Corner and said you hated pro black shyt.:mjpls:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:usure:It was mad shyt goin on kidnappins flashbacks shootouts muhfukkas gettin poisoned and turnin into zombies double crosses bytches switchin sides etc.

:whoa:She sided wit the Indians in the end and was about to kill the racist after findin out the full story, I knew that "You can't choose your people" line and her initially ridin wit the white supremacists would have some militants on here callin her a racist cac.

And:mjlol:@ you callin someone a cac Arii you was c00nin on Tha Corner and said you hated pro black shyt.:mjpls:

I'm not militant. She sided with the whiteboys knowing they were no good just of gp :yeshrug: She also said she was going to fight for the land after following Ophelia back, knowing full well that time it is when it comes to these affairs.

(Disclaimer: I have not made it all the way through the second episode yet. But I hold these as universal truths at this time)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm watching now... wtf? Did they really just skip some shyt?

One part Jake goes to deliver water and damn near about to get killed. It goes to commercial break.

It comes back and Jake doesnt have any scars, Ophelia is beaten up and now them?

WTF?

Martha