Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Low key, they're really showing the main how to do multiple storylines and flashbacks in a single ep.
yeah
they got mad shyt poppin off at once!
and theyre actually making all the shyt WORK!
:gladbron:

if this were the main Walking Dead, they probably woulda wasted one whole episode on Madison and and the old man running the place
:deadmanny:

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Strand talking to the Russian astronaut :mjcry:. He looks like he's going on a mission to hunt for Daniel.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Ofelia was getting tomahawked so good, she forget she was poisoning her day 1's... fukk you bytch...I'm glad Madison's stale ass beat her ass...

Truthfully...they should've been flipped on that town.. and why Nick's latina piece just dip on him like that?...

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ofelia was getting tomahawked so good, she forget she was poisoning her day 1's... fukk you bytch...I'm glad Madison's stale ass beat her ass...

Truthfully...they should've been flipped on that town.. and why Nick's latina piece just dip on him like that?...

Luciana knew that the Otto's ranch was not the place for her. Nick was willfully ignorant of this until episode 7 or 8 because of being in this "safe" place.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Because she didn't feel comfortable hanging out in a white supremacist settlement.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
this show is better than the walking dead

better storylines, better visuals, and incorporates music to evoke emotion.

TWD should take notes :hubie:
Chill:stopitslime:

This is like it's first good season. This shyt was worse than TWD before this shyt they doing now. TWD fell tf off big time with this Negan bullshyt but FTWD just started listening to people and made this shyt watchable

But anyway, mid-season finale was dope.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chill:stopitslime:

This is like it's first good season. This shyt was worse than TWD before this shyt they doing now. TWD fell tf off big time with this Negan bullshyt but FTWD just started listening to people and made this shyt watchable

But anyway, mid-season finale was dope.

TWD has always been up and down. Slow pace, bad acting, bad writing, etc in every season. It's been fun but dumb fun for the most part.

This FTWD season has been very well written and consistent. There hasn't been too many wasted moments or filler. It's the smarter show and I like it's potential.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
TWD has always been up and down. Slow pace, bad acting, bad writing, etc in every season. It's been fun but dumb fun for the most part.

This FTWD season has been very well written and consistent. There hasn't been too many wasted moments or filler. It's the smarter show and I like it's potential.
Yes but this is the first time in 3 seasons...

TWD is kinda up and down but TWD have the entire world talking. TWD is apart of pop culture

Only nikkas ive seen talking about FTWD is nikkas on this site. It's just now getting good but not good enough to turn many heads... Yet