FBI’s Warning Of White Supremacists Infiltrating Law Enforcement Nearly Forgotten

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why i say every black man should be armed because these white supremacist has infiltrated and have allies in the military and law enforcment. So if shyt gets bad they would use their combat training to slaughter blacks. More black militias are a must.

real shyt

I just got a gun license this past summer and I stay strapped now

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
LOL

This Government was built on racism, racism is the foundation and the bloodline of this country. White Supremacy has always been and will always been in Law Enforcement and The Government.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is a good point but the rest :stopitslime: We won't be allowed to do both. If we actually were on the verge of becoming an economic force that shyt would be shut down with the quickness. Thinking otherwise is being uninformed at best. I don't know how to eradicate ws but I know thinking we can own a plethora of sports teams is unrealistic. WS is designed to make us believe we can achieve anything. When cacs recognize any potential paradigm shift, they shut that shyt down. Y'all don't think the rules to shyt won't change if we begin to make inroads? Check your history. When black get wind of shyt cacs been getting away with the rules, laws, and policies get changed. From black racehorse jockeys, gun laws, and banking rules and much more, when black people get to the goal line they move that shyt.
Pretty sure your grandparents never thought there would ever be a p.diddy, Russ Simons, master p etc. either.

It's a big world and you basically saying blacks shouldnt try. Cause you scared of white people.

I'd rather see them try and get shut down rather then work for a racist/somewhat suspect league or build a brand and sell it. Or not support generally black products that are sold by non blacks.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hey, Pro-Police People, you feel that adrenaline bubbling in your stomach because you don’t really know what this article is about?

That’s called pre-judging and not really trying to understand. Stop that, it’s tacky.

A young police officer wakes up one morning. He’s Black and he likes Frosted Flakes. Not only that, he became a police officer specifically because he wanted to do good for society and change the narrative that police are the boogeyman. He probably represents the feeling of most brave men — black, white, or otherwise — who put that uniform on the first time. But for those of us who know about the justice system, we know it’s not that simple, is it?

http://fteswl.com/2016/02/24/anti-cop-let-me-kill-this-bullshyt-real-quick/ to read the full article and if you wanna read other articles from @DPresidential :salute:
Check out his blog David Raskin

Here is the podcast episode:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Good thread.

Now we are seeing them make their move.