FBI’s Warning Of White Supremacists Infiltrating Law Enforcement Nearly Forgotten

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
May they may not even be in the klan but they have the same mindset, we have a "black" cop in my town that is just as bad if not worse than the white ones, maybe he's trying to prove himself lol.
so true

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was common knowledge the Devils were Chief PIGS, JudiCaCial system, and PoliTricks Puppeteers; which all entails the systematic structure of CaC Supremacy:ld:

...FBI won't eradicate their fellow KKKlansmen, like they did Bobby/Huey and US, tho:mjpls:

Cuz that's the America WE KNOW:pacspit:

Last edited:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I thought it was common knowledge the Devils were Chief PIGS, JudiCaCial system, and PoliTricks Puppeteers; which all entails the systematic structure of CaC Supremacy, tho:ld:

...but FBI won't eradicate their fellow KKKlansmen, like they did Bobby/Huey and US:francis:

Good drop

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same reason more black folks don't own any sports team..........they make ways to keep the good ole boy club intact....can't have your intended "targets" close to the top.........:mjpls:
Nope.

Blacks are more than capable of doing both.

They couldnt even sit out a game in protest of sterling. The aba folded and merged with a boring league(nba).

Ask a black teen to join the police force and see what response you get.

Last edited:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nope.

Blacks are more than capable of doing both.

They couldnt even sit out a game in protest of sterling. The aba folded and merged with a boing league(nba).

Ask a black teen to join the police force and see what response you get.

Good point there