FBI’s Warning Of White Supremacists Infiltrating Law Enforcement Nearly Forgotten

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Great bump, and this is why some Cacs that claim to not be racist never fully get the emotional stress blacks have to deal with daily. It doesnt matter how you dress, how educated you are, or even how no threating you come across to others. Motherfukkers want a race war because their inferiorty complex, and it bothers them to this day how globally influential the black person still remains.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:mjcry: but #BLM wants to put attention on white colleges. This story is crazy.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
This is why i say every black man should be armed because these white supremacist has infiltrated and have allies in the military and law enforcment. So if shyt gets bad they would use their combat training to slaughter blacks. More black militias are a must.

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are a black person, you goal is to do everything and anything to not deal with the police. They have used police against black people for a very long time. These Police are bias against blacks period. The denial by White America has also lead us here cause they will not call out the officers despite the countless evidence of their brutality. Remember all the Rodney King Cops got off with video evidences before the Riots pop off. We have a system that allows officers to murder at will and will never hold them accountable.

bruh I dont even jaywalk

it could be a empty road with no car in sight and I still wait for the light to turn green

I dont want to give these people no reason to stop me