FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Ain't no "trying". He was fully involved from da evidence presented.
Only evidence they presented against cass was him selling weed. That’s what he charged with. He ain’t get caught with no gun and ain’t charged with no shooting.

In the end all that other chit will be plea bargained away.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
:unimpressed:

Affividavits ain't the media, fam

And I have a degree in Criminal Justice...yea, I kinda do
Bruh they releasing info about a crime that Casanova not even charged with in the indictment just to make him look bad.

You go to court for a bond hearing and the evidence they come with to keep you locked up is what somebody else did. I ain’t even charged for it. :gucci:

Last edited:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh they releasing info about a crime that Casanova not even charged with in the indictment just to make him look bad.

You go to court for a bond hearing and the evidence they come with to keep you locked up is what somebody else did. I ain’t even charged for it. :gucci:

Doesn’t matter. RICO allows everyone to be charged with the crime if they’re in the gang

Because RICO aims to strike at criminal organizations, not just at participating individuals, it includes collective responsibility. This means that you could be held criminally responsible for crimes other people committed.

They’re releasing the info to further prove that whatever gang they’re in was a criminal enterprise.

this is why I don’t understand why people who live in a police state constantly brag, boast, and flaunt their affiliation then get upset when they knocked shyts crazy

Last edited:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Doesn’t matter. RICO allows everyone to be charged with the crime if they’re in the gang

Because RICO aims to strike at criminal organizations, not just at participating individuals, it includes collective responsibility. This means that you could be held criminally responsible for crimes other people committed.

They’re releasing the info to further prove that whatever gang they’re in was a criminal enterprise.

this is why I don’t understand why people who live in a police state constantly brag, boast, and flaunt their affiliation then get upset when they knocked shyts crazy

But when it’s all said and done you plead to your crimes. Cass ain’t big meech he not getting no damn Rico charge.

what you think woulda happened if the feds went in their and told the judge cass was selling weed don’t let him out. Homeboy would be at the crib right now.

Last edited:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But when it’s all said and done you plead to your crimes. Cass ain’t big meech he not getting no damn Rico charge.

:russ: I don’t think you understand. The RICO isn’t just meant for the “”boss” it’s used to lock up EVERYONE involved!!!! If you have knowledge of anything going on mama, brother sister, cousin, grandma, and they have evidence it’s over.

I could’ve sworn someone on the board made a thread on it and how it dismantled the mafia in the 90s cause it locked everybody up. Which is why it was created

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
:russ: I don’t think you understand. The RICO isn’t just meant for the “”boss” it’s used to lock up EVERYONE involved!!!! If you have knowledge of anything going on mama, brother sister, cousin, grandma, and they have evidence it’s over.

I could’ve sworn someone on the board made a thread on it and how it dismantled the mafia in the 90s cause it locked everybody up. Which is why it was created
I know what Rico means. But when it’s all over people will plead to the crimes they are charged with. All that conspiracy chit is for plea bargain purposes. People on big meech level get convicted of Rico.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The suspect, Jarrett Crisler, aka Jayecee, was with the rapper outside the KOD strip club in Miami in October, when a rival gang member made a comment about Casanova flashing the “wrong” gang sign, according to the documents filed Thursday.

Casanova, real name Caswell Senior, responded by asking the Crip gang member if he wanted to die that night, according to the documents.

Jayecee then allegedly opened fire, shooting the rival and another person outside the club frequented by hip-hop stars.

His boy literally shot other gang members over Cas throwing up gang signs. The point is to show that Cas is gang affiliated and linking him to crimes that were committed for the benefit of the gang.

He's a member of a criminal enterprise and if they go down he go does down.