FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I never understand why people are surprised by things like this.

Like the fast majority of these “gangsters” chose to live the life they live...Some will openly admit it and take accountability but a lot will lie and pretend they had no choice instead of taking accountability.

Yeah but to me it's a difference between a nikka who has a single mom who's barely home because she's at work, and is left by themselves, or has a mom who's a thot or around the same age as them and barely raises them, or some other sholit that can easily lead to it

But a nikka who just decided to leap into that shyt and their parent(s) had shot togethern i dont understand how it getsnto that point

They never got scolded?

Even as an adult he's still in the fukkery and proud of it. Makes no sense

Last edited:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Yeah but to me it's a difference between a nikka who has a single mon who's barely home because she's at work, and is left by themselves, or has a mom who's a thoy or around the same age as them and barely raises them, or some other sholit that can easily lead to it

But a nikka who just decided to leap into that shyt and their parent(s) had shot togethern i dont understand how it getsnto that point

They never got scolded?

Even as an adult he's still in the fukkery and proud of it. Makes no sense
People get scolded every day b...It’s not effective for some.

People fall in with the wrong crowds, think they know life...Now they live in the fukkery and enjoying it somewhat until it hits them like a ton of bricks.

It is what it is

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
People get scolded every day b...It’s not effective for some.

People fall in with the wrong crowds, think they know life...Now they live in the fukkery and enjoying it somewhat until it hits them like a ton of bricks.

It is what it is

I couldn't imagine living in my father's house going to jail over and over again

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Here y'all go posting this faggit again :hhh:

I really think what kind of life and your morals are if you look at him and can stand his mannerism and hear his bullshyt with a straight face.

Faggit enablers.
Elaborate, why do you feel that way? I know of him, I’m not really in this world but one of my big homies from the Bronx absolutely hates this guy on some real street shyt. Is it because he talk about stuff but doesn’t get involved?

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Elaborate, why do you feel that way? I know of him, I’m not really in this world but one of my big homies from the Bronx absolutely hates this guy on some real street shyt. Is it because he talk about stuff but doesn’t get involved?
If you can't see it just by looking at him there's no point in explaining it.