Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Bruhs mom had an 8 bedroom house

Nikka was robbing just for fun

Nah

If he kept going after that it's on him

crash test dummy from day one. clout demon from a good family who CHOSE the streets by his own admission.

he won

I never understand why people are surprised by things like this.

Like the fast majority of these “gangsters” chose to live the life they live...Some will openly admit it and take accountability but a lot will lie and pretend they had no choice instead of taking accountability.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I never understand why people are surprised by things like this.

Like the fast majority of these “gangsters” chose to live the life they live...Some will openly admit it and take accountability but a lot will lie and pretend they had no choice instead of taking accountability.

Clout is a hell of a drug. A lot of these regular people do crimes to get attention from women and to be acknowledged by the "real nikkas" on the block. This culture mocks "squares" and law-abiding 9 to 5 people.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
infamy, fame, worse drugs than cocaine, heroin and p*ssy combined. It makes you feel like GAWD!

Not to mention that people LOVE ignorant Brroklyn street dudes doing crime, cause the culture embraces that. Its a lot of underlining issues that no one has the heart or the diligence to address, cause their personal values would have to change permanently.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
The unidentified gang member, however, was not impressed because both victims survived the shooting, the documents show.

“Attempts don’t count we gotta go finish that,” he texted back.
:mjlol::ufdup:

Made me laugh but yeah they’re a bunch of dummies, just snitching using technology.
Nobody seems to learn from others...
Why tf would you text that like I guarantee that mf a lil slow.. wtf

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
It's fukked up because as much as he makes off rap or as much as people think he makes off rap, he probably couldn't afford to buy back that house today. Not to pocket watch but NY rappers have it rough when they get on to get out of the hood, fukk around and in a few years couldn't afford to live in that same hood anyway :mjcry:

Before anyone says shyt about him living in the Hamptons to counter my point, the house he was always posting from on IG with "Southhampton" listed on the location tag is a rental in northern jersey. The address was made available during the course of the crew indictment unfortunately
What’s the address, that house looked kinda outdated and I knew he wasn’t living in the fukking hamptons