FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
troy is still facing very serious charges. dude has no clue what he's talkin about sellin out.

tax lied to law enforcement about the gun and the murder being Troy's doing. of course they ended up tie'n the gun to tax and he was forced to take a guilty plea for that. tax tried to snitch and pin charges on Troy and troy addressed those lies. tax dikkriders like dude you responded to live in an alternate reality.
Receipts :feedme:

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

From september 2019

:hubie:

Man...listened to that guy while I was in gym and his voice made my testosterone grow with at least 63% :russ:

As for the Cas thing...it's only common sense and high ranking people will accept it because of the money.

Whole interview is hilarious and one of the best on FDS

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Bruhs mom had an 8 bedroom house

Nikka was robbing just for fun

Nah

If he kept going after that it's on him
his mama being well off doesnt make her a good parent. It goes way beyond financial security. Same reason why you can get model citizens who come from some of the most poorest and fukked up environments.

It all starts in the family and the values instilled in them at a young age. His mama may have been an enabler

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
his mama being well off doesnt make her a good parent. It goes way beyond financial security. Same reason why you can get model citizens who come from some of the most poorest and fukked up environments.

It all starts in the family and the values instilled in them at a young age. His mama may have been an enabler
True

Its just nikkas who chooe to do hood shyt and revel in it when they had a choice just disgust me

I see it in my own family

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This

Being poor =/= being a criminal

And there are a lot of fukked up evil people in the world that have money and come from money

Crime at the highest level come from wealthy ass people who will put out hits, rob, extort without a regret

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

That big ass house was still in proximity to the hood

Outside influences matter as a parent you gotta watch out for that