Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That's not really snitching. He did his time for those crimes its already documented.
This is a case where it shows that he was predisposed to criminal activity based on his own statements via that interview. Literally a majority of his case was built from social media. No he can’t be tried for crimes unrelated to SDNY jurisdiction or purview but it can be used as evidence by admission for a legal strategy.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is nothing but the TRUTH- I don’t even tell my closest friends too much - all Anyone can do is guess and speculate. As they should. No face, no case. Facebook = the Feds, IG=DOJ, Twitter = CIA, YouTube = police agents and operatives of chaos, purveyors of Intel (public investigators). DMs = Deliverer of Messages. Nothing online is private. Do not do dirt where it can be dug up. People need to go onto social media thinking like this

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
How Troy sold out? Is troy fed or state?
troy is still facing very serious charges. dude has no clue what he's talkin about sellin out.

tax lied to law enforcement about the gun and the murder being Troy's doing. of course they ended up tie'n the gun to tax and he was forced to take a guilty plea for that. tax tried to snitch and pin charges on Troy and troy addressed those lies. tax dikkriders like dude you responded to live in an alternate reality.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
troy is still facing very serious charges. dude has no clue what he's talkin about sellin out.

tax lied to law enforcement about the gun and the murder being Troy's doing. of course they ended up tie'n the gun to tax and he was forced to take a guilty plea for that. tax tried to snitch and pin charges on Troy and troy addressed those lies. tax dikkriders like dude you responded to live in an alternate reality.

Tax and Troy did dumb ass shyt.. I dont support neither. Troy implied he was taking the stand. I could care less if he did or didnt. Both bozos. Dont speak for me nygga.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a case where it shows that he was predisposed to criminal activity based on his own statements via that interview. Literally a majority of his case was built from social media. No he can’t be tried for crimes unrelated to SDNY jurisdiction or purview but it can be used as evidence by admission for a legal strategy.

saw this interview a couple years ago. first off, Vlad disgusts me. nikka talmbout "I always do my homework" (yeah, on criminal activity but apparently not on Hip Hop though, ol wikipedia ass)

secondly, I dont see how this isnt self snitching. yes he did speak about crimes he was convicted of, not talking about that, but he also paints the narrative of just what you said, how he was predisposed! when it comes to conspiracy/racketeering....this interview is gold for prosecutors.

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he will. That's all those videos saying he's innocent before going in are for. Preparing the narative that he didn't snitch, he's out because he's innocent.

He's really hoping for a closed hearing but they want to make example out of him and he'll have to go the Teryaky way and give a show.

@12.33

From september 2019

:hubie:

Last edited: