FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
whenever I read about a case where the Feds been sitting on dudes for 5+ years...
...I always take a second to reflect on if ive broken any laws in the past :pachaha:

Forgot I owe the IRS $50...on God that check going in the mail tomorrow.
Throw an extra $20 for interest just to be safe :russ:

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
If you really a street nikka why would you want to be a rapper and celebrity? All that does is bring attention from the law and opps.

:gucci:

You asking the question backwards
These rappers feel being associated with street shyt makes them "realer" than the next guy.

Imagine successful grown men still needing validation from outsiders. shyt crazy

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
damn :mjcry:

this was lowkey bubblin heavy in the hood, couldve been a whoopty part 2

Saw Klass not long ago and had small chat with him. fukks with bloody heavy. All these nikkas need to lay low and disconnect themselves from certain shyt. Then again this might be for old shyt who knows

I will say though I believe 100% when Cas had whatever going on with 6ix9ine, feds was paying attention to them during that shyt as well.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Incarceration and death are the only two outcomes for those who embrace that lifestyle. Yet so many of our people romanticize it...

It's all a trap.

It's the mindset that the oppressive aspect of the white man wants. It's why such a concerted effort was made to deify Nipsey Hussle after he died. Be like him. Be an intelligent gang member. Even had the LAPD speaking on his behalf in a positive light (the same ones who depend on you to keep their prisons filled).

Some of y'all might not like that, but it is what it is.