FBI is looking to get in contract with me what should I do brehs

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They told tariq the same thing. If what you saying is true. Then they might be asking about your posts or social media.

Do you hold strong view of black survivorship?

I hope the FBI are not sending guinea pigs to figure our micah, but not ask the racist why the world is so god forsaken about black man.

Maybe you can say to FBI, Like i said, consult an attorney:

At this time I feel you FBI agents are violating my constitutional rights to free speech and free thought. I do not appreciate you questioning my value system of survival when we as a people (they might send black agents) appear to be marginalized by racist whites and self hating blacks. I hold myself blameless and quite frankly, the believe you may see or hear are directly your believe. In the interest of clarity, and in the interest of research, where, I am not blamed, nor will be blamed and not accused now and in perpetuity. I will discuss further my view and clarify and provide insight and expression in the manner which you got it. I may also decide, there is no expression to clarify. It will be how you received this information. If you saw a post or youtube, then use that means to ask it publicly. To address this matter privately, I do have fee arrangement of $1000 for 2 to 3 hour of our meeting.
:ohhh: They did this to Tariq too

I do have a strong opinion about distancing ourselves from other races and building within the black community. I feel like that Dr King we shall overcome stuff don't work because theirs no cure for racism instead we should worrying about that we should investing in black owned businesses. I rubbed a lot of white people the wrong way with this belief in person and on social media

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Roope_Ankka_DuckTales.png

JordanwiththeWiz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is the only thing you need to say. This will get you time to get a lawyer or run:yeshrug:

I already got a Lawyer who I used for everything one call away

It's just they saying no need for all that because I'm not in trouble is giving cause for pause

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
:ohhh: They did this to Tariq too

I do have a strong opinion about distancing ourselves from other races and building within the black community. I feel like that Dr King we shall overcome stuff don't work because theirs no cure for racism instead we should worrying about that we should investing in black owned businesses. I rubbed a lot of white people the wrong way with this belief in person and on social media
Do exactly what I told you.

I think they want you to play ball. However you need to make sure they dont charge or stalk you. Thats their tactic. To pick on you and pick on BLM. You have every right not discriminated against or feel discriminated against and that what happens in white black society. No one should question your belief of survival in an antagonist manner. No agent should! The agent should not ask a question privately to put you in a corner. In that situation the agent should ask and pay fee :smile: and more so make sure a civil rights lawyer is there. So that the attorney is aware of the tactics.

This is insight, if they want to know what makes people tick it comes at price. $$$$.

White people move from neighborhood and say so explicitly, Have you heard of white flight? Have you seen the no colored signs?

JordanwiththeWiz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
a temperature check to see if you're a threat

Show them your hot then your bound to get got

#bars
:wow:

Only a matter of time before being pro black would come and bite me in my ass

I might to dial it back some since they watching

But the Charlottes shooting and me living in NC only intensified my beliefs add to the fact they wasn't trying to release the full video my distrust in the government way bigger

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I already got a Lawyer who I used for everything one call away

It's just they saying no need for all that because I'm not in trouble is giving cause for pause
Then make sure the attorney is there.
Also lookout for surveillance Stingray IMSI aircrafts that may or may not be stalking you
they look like tiny dots in the sky

JordanwiththeWiz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you do meet with them, make sure it's in a public place
They suggest a public place to my wife they said Starbucks for a coffee and kept telling her I was not in trouble and they only want to talk