FBI is looking to get in contract with me what should I do brehs

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
delete & burn EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!! :damn:

XawvAJQ.gif
I just got this iPhone 7 plus 256gb they gonna have to kill me before I destroy my MacBook Pro and iphone 7 plus breh:wow:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
pick up the phone man, stop being a puzzy. :stopitslime:just wanna talk to you for minute

They want a 20 minute face to face meeting with me why you think they called my wife instead of calling me. They told her they didn't want to call me because I'm ex-military who have been diagnosed with PTSD and may get irate

I think they trying to throw in that box with the other polices because they was ex-military

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they want a quick interview to verbally verify some things, just roll with it. good chance you will be used as a patsy in the future tho

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
That's what I said but they telling my wife it's no need for all that. They want some clarification on stuff I be saying.
They told tariq the same thing. If what you saying is true. Then they might be asking about your posts or social media.

Do you hold strong view of black survivorship?

I hope the FBI are not sending guinea pigs to figure out "micah", but they have not dispatched agents to ask about the South Carolina shooter. They have not visited st0rmfr0nt to ID racist and bring them up hate crimes.

Like i said, consult an attorney.

Maybe you can say to FBI:

At, this time, I feel, you FBI agents are violating my constitutional rights to free speech and free thought. I do not appreciate you questioning my value system of survival when we as a people (they might send black agents) appear to be marginalized by racist whites and self hating blacks. I hold myself blameless and quite frankly, the believe you may see or hear are directly your believe. In the interest of clarity, and in the interest of research, where, I am not blamed, nor will be blamed and not accused now and in perpetuity. I will discuss further my view and clarify and provide insight and expression in the manner which you got it. I may also decide, there is no expression to clarify. It will be how you received this information. Make them sign an NDA. If you saw a post or youtube, then use that means to ask it publicly. To address this matter privately, I do have fee arrangement of $1000 for 2 to 3 hour of our meeting.

Last edited: