FBI is looking to get in contract with me what should I do brehs

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I knew they been watching me and yesterday they come by the house and today they reached out to my wife to have a 20 minute meeting with me. They should they didn't want to contract me directly.

The government trying to off me because I'm out here on my Malcolm X shyt brehs

I told her to tell them I'm not talking to the white mans government and FBI told her the meeting is gonna happen regardless whether I come to them or not

I did nothing but be pro black in a white man's world how do I get the FBI to leave me alone

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
full

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I knew they been watching me and yesterday they come by the house and today they reached out to my wife to have a 20 minute meeting with me. They should they didn't want to contract me directly.

The government trying to off me because I'm out here on my Malcolm X shyt brehs

I told her to tell them I'm not talking to the white mans government and FBI told her the meeting is gonna happen regardless whether I come to them or not

I did nothing but be pro black in a white man's world how do I get the FBI to leave me alone
You have several options. Always record you interaction with FBI or police. Video it. Because they do so to some of you.
1) before you meet, consult with an attorney.
2) Tell them to talk with you in front of your attorney (even though you may not need it)
3) Tell them they are violating your right to free speech by questioning your believe and you dont want to talk to them
4) Tell them to go to st0rmfr0nt and leave black lives to be
5) Tell them to write the questions they have and you will consider answering without being used against you.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You have several options. Always record you interaction with FBI or police. Video it. Because they do so to some of you.
1) before you meet, consult with an attorney.
2) Tell them to talk with you in front of your attorney (even though you may not need it)
3) Tell them they are violating your right to free speech by questioning your believe and you dont want to talk to them
4) Tell them to go to st0rmfr0nt and leave black lives to be
5) Tell them to write the questions they have and you will consider answering without being used against you.

That's what I said but they telling my wife it's no need for all that. They want some clarification on stuff I be saying.