FBI arrests 17 Jewish Rabbis in New Jersey charged with trafficking human organs, baby parts, and money laundering

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
Why you on racist cac sites anyway?
I was a teen and the internet was still growing. I visited all kinds of places back then. Going there was confirmation of what I thought and read about cacs at that point: a fair amount of them hide their racism offline but when they're anonymous they're the most vocal about it. By the time I was 15 I knew what to expect from comment sections and internet cacs in general. Which is why this thread is disappointing.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
tenor.gif

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I was a teen and the internet was still growing. I visited all kinds of places back then. Going there was confirmation of what I thought and read about cacs at that point: a fair amount of them hide their racism offline but when they're anonymous they're the most vocal about it. By the time I was 15 I knew what to expect from comment sections and internet cacs in general. Which is why this thread is disappointing.

Yeah, you're an agent fakkit

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 - I'm Black, you fukking mental defect.

Yeah, you're an agent fakkit
fukking stop it with this already. Some of you guys seem to have more of a problem with people pointing out the ideologies some on here share with Neo-Nazis than with the people posting that sick shyt. What's the fukk is going on here?

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 - I'm Black, you fukking mental defect.

fukking stop it with this already. Some of you guys seem to have more of a problem with people pointing out the ideologies some on here share with Neo-Nazis than with the people posting that sick shyt. What's the fukk is going on here?

You read that dikkhead's post again

"Going there was confirmation of what I thought and read about cacs at that point"

Man is a fukking agent. If you don't think that then you're either too nice or too fukking stupid

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You read that dikkhead's post again

"Going there was confirmation of what I thought and read about cacs at that point"

Man is a fukking agent. If you don't think that then you're either too nice or too fukking stupid
I was a teen and the internet was still growing. I visited all kinds of places back then. Going there was confirmation of what I thought and read about cacs at that point: a fair amount of them hide their racism offline but when they're anonymous they're the most vocal about it.

I can understand this. They're not making any excuses for racists or agreeing with them, so I have no problem with this. I have a similar experience, which is why I can easily recognize a lot of the bullshyt that gets posted on here.