FBI arrests 17 Jewish Rabbis in New Jersey charged with trafficking human organs, baby parts, and money laundering

Daps
@RehReh Look how posting a simple factual tweet leads to backlash :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

:dahell:

Yes is does. And now you see why they get to mad when it happens. Let one of them post black crime stats, and see how we like it.

It’s always more offensive with someone outside your group does it. This is why Fox News uses black talking heads to say what they’re thinking.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
This forums weird obsession with the Jewish community never ceases to amaze, like ya'll got more smoke for them then the wasps/white Christians.

I quess generalisations are only bad when it effects black people, meanwhile let a jew post black crime stats insinuating that black people are criminal savages, and everyone itt would be furious and rightfully so.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Posting Nick Bougas/A. Wyatt Mann shyt like this should be an automatic permanent ban.

This is what that image is taken from:
hX39got.jpg

This is the kind of people a lot of you dumb motherfukkers are joining arms with.

@Houston911 @hex
Yall some damn hypocrites. When @Sccit posted a hybrid Hitler/Ye pic directed at me your Jew crew thought it was funny. Even the mods would’ve let that shyt slide.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This forums weird obsession with the Jewish community never ceases to amaze, like ya'll got more smoke for them then the wasps/white Christians.

I quess generalisations are only bad when it effects black people, meanwhile let a jew post black crime stats insinuating that black people are criminal savages, and everyone itt would be furious and rightfully so.
Human beings breh, just gotta live with em. Generalisations are ok as long as it towards people outside of their own creed apparently :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Have Christian Muslim and Buddhist rabbis ever been arrested or just Jewish ones

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
negged and reported for blatant lying. I been on here since 2014 and have thoroughly been shyttin on cacs the whole time. Cant stand u disingenuous fakkits:scust:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yall some damn hypocrites. When @Sccit posted a hybrid Hitler/Ye pic directed at me your Jew crew thought it was funny. Even the mods would’ve let that shyt slide.
I don't even know what you're talking about. And I don't have a fukking crew.

I saw someone posting something from a vile white supremacist and pointed it out.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Posting Nick Bougas/A. Wyatt Mann shyt like this should be an automatic permanent ban.

This is what that image is taken from:
hX39got.jpg

This is the kind of people a lot of you dumb motherfukkers are joining arms with.

@Houston911 @hex

Go whine to Tenor if you have a problem with the Gif bytch. I couldn't give 2 fukks about a WS cartoonist nor your personal perspective on the matter.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Memphis should be #1 on the list.. most of the black folks look like recently freed slaves in the face, and don't get me started on the crackers

The kikes do this type of shyt daily, and usually fly under the radar. I’m honestly shocked they were arrested
These threads empower racists like this.

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
Low Quality Posting
This thread reminds me of shyt I've seen on racist cac sites and various comment sections throughout the internet. But their ire was directed at black people. In this exact same manner. Black men lost on here and don't even realize how deep white supremacy's influence on them is.