FBI arrests 17 Jewish Rabbis in New Jersey charged with trafficking human organs, baby parts, and money laundering

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I don't even know what you're talking about. And I don't have a fukking crew.

I saw someone posting something from a vile white supremacist and pointed it out.
I just told you what I was talking about :aicmon: .

more than one Jew = coincidence :beli:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This thread reminds me of shyt I've seen on racist cac sites and various comment sections throughout the internet. But their ire was directed at black people. In this exact same manner. Black men lost on here and don't even realize how deep white supremacy's influence on them is.
How dare black people talk about the same people that have tried to enslave, belittle, and shame them for hundreds of years :birdman:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
unoe they had to be wilding for them to get arrested. fukk them they get away with so much fraud.
The crazy thing is I doubt any of them will get anymore than 5 years. Pull a scam and make 5 million. Claim to have spent it all partying, etc. Only pay back 1.5 million in restitution and receive 36 months in prison. Come put 3.5 million richer:francis:.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
This thread reminds me of shyt I've seen on racist cac sites and various comment sections throughout the internet. But their ire was directed at black people. In this exact same manner. Black men lost on here and don't even realize how deep white supremacy's influence on them is.
You're full of shyt that is all.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I just told you what I was talking about :aicmon: .

more than one Jew = coincidence :beli:
No, you called me a hypocrite and included me in some dumb argument I wasn't even part of.

Yall some damn hypocrites. When @Sccit posted a hybrid Hitler/Ye pic directed at me your Jew crew thought it was funny. Even the mods would’ve let that shyt slide.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Posting Nick Bougas/A. Wyatt Mann shyt like this should be an automatic permanent ban.

This is what that image is taken from:
hX39got.jpg

This is the kind of people a lot of you dumb motherfukkers are joining arms with.

@Houston911 @hex

@Houston911
@hex
@Barnett114
@Brooklynzson

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Post it again.

I DONT HAVE IT

SOMEONE ELSE HERE MADE IT AND I REPOSTED IT

U REPORTED IT LIKE THE NERD U ARE SO IT WAS REMOVED AND THEN THE ADMIN QUESTIONED WHY THAT MOD REMOVED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE CONSIDERING IT WAS BASICALLY JUST AN MJPLS REMIX

U TRYIN TOO HARD TO CAPE FOR WHITE SUPREMACIST PROPAGANDA IMAGERY

WERENT U BANNED FOR ANTI-SEMITISM ALREADY?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

MORE FACTS

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

Agent fakkit. Why you on racist cac sites anyway?