FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
The car by itself ain't much, just a lil' evidence. But a lil evidence here, a lil evidence there and the FEDs have a case against you.

Either way. It's remarkable how stupid these guys are. From using personal cars, to dropping hints slick talking in videos...Police job wasn't ever this easy.
Not to mention they look like the guys to brag to their bytches, in text messages about killing someone.

Shout out to ArAb.

Representar

All Star
Daps
I'm pretty sure one of the guys charged was already sitting in jail, feds using the rico because I'm sure they can leverage a death penalty into the discussions.
Someone probably talked and is willing to testify I'd say is the most likely scenario but obviously we'll see when it all plays out, its not like they haven't been telling on themselves for the past year :unimpressed:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
It shows how far gangs have fallen when rappers are moving like bosses. Those nikkas used to just get extorted.

That don’t show gangs have fallen. It just shows high ranking gang members started being rappers. Von was a killer known by everyone it seemed. Then as a rapper he became a killer with the bag.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
That don’t show gangs have fallen. It just shows high ranking gang members started being rappers. Von was a killer known by everyone it seemed. Then as a rapper he became a killer with the bag.

None of these nikkas were high ranking members before rap. Catching bodies doesn't mean you have rank. The rap money made everybody gravitate towards them since they were getting more money than the ogs.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Von was still alive when Duck dropped. They probably also hit Brick.

I never miss they think that I'm cheating my gun got a glitch/I mean a switch I can shoot a brick and they still say that I hit/I mean they hit they caught that might brick and him in his shyt... -Von

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
the chrysler 300 and taurus used to smoke duck are in the video boss top did the interview :francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis:

nikkaS MANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That guy was on molly and pills. The vibe completely changed when he turned around and asked the gang how they feel about duck:heh: Wilddd