FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
now it shows he was arrested.
I'm seeing it. I edited my post. Tbh this might need to just be it's own thread cause looking like they tryna take down the whole Oblock. They hit them with a rico. Would be interesting if they would have wrapped Von up in this if he wasn't dead. Him and Durk still got that Atlanta case too. His career might have been over regardless if he got killed or not.

Last edited:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Von was still alive when Duck dropped. They probably also hit Brick. They were idiots to think they'd get away with a murder in broad daylight on the gold coast though.

Nah they low key did. if everyone stuck to the code but nikkas was clout chasing and dropping hints. If the cops would have grabbed them 2 weeks after the fact then year but 15 months later? Nah, Foemem is talking too much

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ppl need to remember Lightfoot was a US attorney in the past. She's been publicly (and more importantly probably privately) been pushing for the feds to get more involved in chicago bc she has (rightfully so) zero confidence in the cook county attorney states attorneys office. Between ppl cooperating looking to get their own sentences cut, the rampant self snitching on social media and all of the various wiretaps/electronic warrants available to the feds, they more than likely have this case wrapped.
Welp that was quick :whoo:

Something tells me that some birds were singing and some mice were squeaking, but what do I know:whistle::coffee: :hubie:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Daps
Reppin
NULL
out of curiosity I know they're all affiliated but Durk isn't "from" oblock (parkway gardens) right? Oblock is just those apartments right and the other dudes (durk, keef and them) are from outside of that