FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
out of curiosity I know they're all affiliated but Durk isn't "from" oblock (parkway gardens) right? Oblock is just those apartments right and the other dudes (durk, keef and them) are from outside of that
Yeah

Durk is from "doggpound" but he also claimed "lamron", Both in Englewood which is across the dan ryan expressway from the neighborhood o block is at (the woodlawn/washington park area.)

Keef is really from parkway though.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
out of curiosity I know they're all affiliated but Durk isn't "from" oblock (parkway gardens) right? Oblock is just those apartments right and the other dudes (durk, keef and them) are from outside of that
Keef is from Oblock. I believe his moms lived there and his Grandmother stayed on Frontstreet and he'd bounce around both.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
I'm seeing it. I edited my post. Tbh this might need to just be it's own thread cause looking like they tryna take down the whole Oblock. They hit them with a rico. Would be interesting if they would have wrapped Von up in this if he wasn't dead. Him and Durk still got that Atlanta case too. His career might have been over regardless if he got killed or not.
Didn't Chicago police release a statement saying Von was responsible for killing his lady opp? I believe all of that would’ve been tied in

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
I did not read indictment but based on what I'm hearing, Feds will need someone to snitch to convict. Evidence ain't adding up.

If these guys beat a Fed murder/Rico charge, shyt will get really wild. They going on Auto Savage mode

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did not read indictment but based on what I'm hearing, Feds will need someone to snitch to convict. Evidence ain't adding up.

If these guys beat a Fed murder/Rico charge, shyt will get really wild. They going on Auto Savage mode
I read the indictment. I don't understand how you could "hear" what evidence they have.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps

my brother doing 10 on a rico right now

the feds probably got a ton of evidence.

the fact that them dumb ass nikkas used they own fukking cars should let you know its a wrap for them.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
my brother doing 10 on a rico right now

the feds probably got a ton of evidence.

the fact that them dumb ass nikkas used they own fukking cars should let you know its a wrap for them.
What does a car have to do with the people who actually did the shooting? I get it, it's a clue but how do they know who was in the car when shooting took place? I think that would've been in the indictment

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
What does a car have to do with the people who actually did the shooting? I get it, it's a clue but how do they know who was in the car when shooting took place? I think that would've been in the indictment
Somebody coulda told on them

or if nikkas had phones on them they coulda tracked their location off cell towers and built a circumstantial case idk