FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
LA (and NYC) is Disneyland compared to Chicago if we talking present day. The gang laws/cameras/gentrification has the murder rate lower than it has been since the 60s which is a good thing. I'm not sure why Chicago government doesn't try the same tactics.

Ironically Chicago was the first place in the United States I ever openly saw cameras outside.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LA (and NYC) is Disneyland compared to Chicago if we talking present day. The gang laws/cameras/gentrification has the murder rate lower than it has been since the 60s which is a good thing. I'm not sure why Chicago government doesn't try the same tactics.

vast majority of NYC/LA and Chicago murders in 70s/80s/90s were drug/gang related. When crack was no longer King and drug abuse went down so did the crime.

Now much of Chicago’s murders are interpersonal beefs.

Just recently heard of Pap.

His slower stuff is ok.

But when he bringing that energy and spitting rapid fire....

Dude was cold with it.

yup, he definitely had some room to grow but you could tell he had the raw talent/foundation that would’ve allowed him to progress.

Had crazy wordplay (Chiraq remix) and was next level with his cinematic storytelling/imagery + social message (Shorty wit the .40)

Last edited:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
vast majority of NYC/LA and Chicago murders in 70s/80s/90s were drug/gang related. When crack was no longer King and drug abuse went down so did the crime.

Now much of Chicago’s murders are interpersonal beefs.

yup, he definitely had some room to grow but you could tell he had the raw talent/foundation that would’ve allowed him to progress.

Had crazy wordplay (Chiraq remix) and was next level with his cinematic storytelling/imagery + social message (Shorty wit the .40)

100%.

That verse on shooters...

:banderas:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

Gentrification has made it worse actually...

If you get a chance, google Chicago's public housing history. It's a very interesting read...

Jobs being lost and less federal funding has turned it into a hellhole...