FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was saying some disrespectful shyt about dead Ops. You reap what you sow.. Imagine talking all that gun talk and disrespect and in the end they run up on you solo and your gun jams. That's why the Ops will be laughing at him.

And I feel like rappers for these particular groups if that's the energy they pushing to hype their people up they will always be target number 1.

Not to excuse his dissing dead rappers.

But he never dissed any dead folks, till other people started dissing his dead brother, cousins, best friends. And of course the start off it all,Tooka.

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
Im guessing he will forever be salty that Duck big brother shot him in the ass :dame: Thats what im saying tho these dudes are approaching thirty still making diss songs and talking about opp packs. This dude has triplets for fukk sakes. :snoop:
I agree bro shyt is pointless the need to put a end to this cycle of violence and come together Andretti woke to go against the real enemy

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:gucci: Duck just dropped a song dissing all his dead homies 3 weeks ago by name and face in the video. How’s he clout chasing lol. That clip Is from a video he released A while ago responding to that duck song
Only BK drill rappers are nice like that. These Chicago drill rappers for the most part are trash.
This.

London Brehs started drill rap