FBA Man visits Caribana and raises his flag

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Tariqs sons in here acting purposely dense. I think the OP posted this because the twitter dude was repping FBA at a international affair with the same ppl they disparage all day and all night through his phony reparations hustle. All day long its plantain this, tether this and jolloff that.

Now its "why cant we rep with those same ppl we shyt on" :sadcam:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Ain’t even about being divisive, it’s just corny. Have you ever been to any type of carnival? Bunch of proud folk reppin their centuries old country flag yet here you have some handmade made up shyt. It’s sad actually.

Literally be a man without a country brehs
This so hilarious to me

Boy yall really on par with cacs :dead:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Ain’t even about being divisive, it’s just corny. Have you ever been to any type of carnival? Bunch of proud folk reppin their centuries old country flag yet here you have some handmade made up shyt. It’s sad actually.

Literally be a man without a country brehs
All flags are man made breh. Not sure what point you're getting at. So what it's recent? Your flag was "recent" relative to many other nations. How does that make it less valid?

This that ignorant shyt that provides ammunition to Tariq and his cohorts.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Or a kkk flag …or confederate flag…or maga hat. All just national pride amirite? :childplease:

Let’s not be dense shall we? The thoughts and actions associated with a flag/term matter. And “FBA” is forever tainted bc of the words and actions of the literal founder f the term. Ain’t no ‘oh nah we don’t listen to him’. Bc we not even talking about decades later where some dirt gets dug up. Nah, he made the term up 2,3 years ago and already you gotta distance from him?!? :heh:

He made the term bruh. If you using HIS term, you represent everything he stand for. And he stands for division, hate, and looking down on immigrants and non-ados. There is no amount of juelzing out of that. If you don’t want to wear that, pick another term. Ain’t like it’d be the first time :beli:

so the jamaican flag is also equated with the kkk flag and confederate flag? is that what youre saying?

the sentiments from ados/fba that have negative connotation with diasporans didnt come from thin air, and it didnt start with ados or fba for that matter. its been a brewing situation that apparently sits at our feet since other groups like to play stupid. as for using the term, i dont agree with everything he does, but a lot of the shyt he says towards other diasporans is reactionary from people who try to dismiss us as a group who have now started to play victim. a case of throwing rocks and hiding your hands if you will. noone thinks tariq nasheed is perfect. a lot of people dont mess with his voting stances or his willingness to get closer to the right, but he is very informed and has no problem calling out people who look like us but dont have our interests in mind, or outright disparage us, while trying to divide the accomplishments our people made amongst themselves piecemeal. and even now you have people trying to shortchange us. and because of it hes been morphed into such a boogeyman that you have posters on here inching close to try to blame him for the buffalo shooting

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I’m not American so I can’t tell a man what to rep but I’m pretty sure no one would have batted an eyelid if he rocked an American flag and was there to have a good time though.

Just fly a regular American flag and get tariq nasheeds dikk out your mouth

I've never in my life heard or seen any set of black immigrants having any issues with black Americans repping the American or any other flag or their heritage.

You haven’t? On this board, you’ll find folks who have a problem with black Americans repping the American flag. Go to any ADOS thread.

@Wiseborn you’ve been posting here awhile. You’ve never seen anyone give black Americans an flack for repping the American flag?

Everybody i quoted except for @BigAggieLean. is a fukking lie. I had a whole exposal thread dedicated to me by a certain coli dikkhead for repping the regular american flag. Stop the cap.

Spewed all of this nonsense in defense of the American flag :mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
He's in Caribana and in Canada at that

They going in on him in the quotes
That’s another angle. Some “FBA” folk can’t go “rep” their flag/set if it’s a BLOCK over in they own mfin town…and y’all would respect that! ‘Yea that’s crazy you can’t rep GD in BD territory :picard:

But will pull up in OTHER peoples country in a festival about OTHER peoples cultures and rep a proudly xenophobic movement. Then call THOSE people the cacs :pachaha:

Ahh yes nothing sweeter than that fresh out the oven aryan influenced pure blooded american hubris :banderas: