Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Metal Fear Solid.
Just like how my face GTA is three on some Nostalgia shyt, MGS was the first one in the series I just devoured.

Read all the Lore they had in the menu brief shyt and all, I loved that game so much.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've enjoyed all of them (other than the NES games which I've never played) but I gotta go with the original Metal Gear Solid.

Remember playing the demo of this when I was like 13 and being completely blown away by the whole "stealth" concept. When I finally got the game for Christmas... :wow:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Fear Solid.
Just like how my face GTA is three on some Nostalgia shyt, MGS was the first one in the series I just devoured.

Read all the Lore they had in the menu brief shyt and all, I loved that game so much.
Scott Hall as Big Boss :wow:
tumblr_matcekFz4v1r270ozo1_250.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snake Eater Subsistence gets my vote. When you're good enough to creep through whole sections of the game without getting spotted like...
QStxJG.gif

Slamming guards unconscious, choking guards out, tranquilizing guards, sticking up the guards, poisoning them with rotten food, using noise distractions (knocks and throwing empty magazine clips, hiding in cardboard boxes, distracting guards with dirty magazines, shooting down hornet nests and watching the insects chase them off... MGS1 was probably better in the story department but MGS3 (Subsistence) has the GOAT stealth gameplay IMO.

This is the GOAT walkthrough to any game...