Favorite Dragon Ball/Z Saga

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Easily android/cell saga. The way it started off with trunks hosting freiza and his people's like they were a bunch of krillins had a nikka
- than when piccolo became super namek, that shyt was def tough
- the thing that made this the best saga is cell didnt start off as some all powerful being like the others. He had to work for his shyt lol. For the majority of his fights he needed luck and opportunity before becoming perfect. Where as buu, frieZa, and vegeeta were already seen as bosses

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Easily android/cell saga. The way it started off with trunks hosting freiza and his people's like they were a bunch of krillins had a nikka
- than when piccolo became super namek, that shyt was def tough
- the thing that made this the best saga is cell didnt start off as some all powerful being like the others. He had to work for his shyt lol. For the majority of his fights he needed luck and opportunity before becoming perfect. Where as buu, frieZa, and vegeeta were already seen as bosses

See for me, that's what makes Cell saga so bad. The heroes let him get to that level because they weren't on point. If I remember correctly, Vegeta (or one of the other heroes, but I'm pretty sure it was Vegeta) let Cell go get stronger so he can provide a better match for him. That's what makes it corny to me. That took away from the story.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the Android/Cell Saga was the best. So many Gems

Vegeta going Super Sayian
Cell showing up
Cell reaching his perfect form
The Final Flash
the Goku vs Cell fight
Gohan going SSJ2

and thats all off the top of my head.

I feel like people are too hard on the Buu Saga. it wasn't the best but it was still pretty good in my book.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
See for me, that's what makes Cell saga so bad. The heroes let him get to that level because they weren't on point. If I remember correctly, Vegeta (or one of the other heroes, but I'm pretty sure it was Vegeta) let Cell go get stronger so he can provide a better match for him. That's what makes it corny to me. That took away from the story.

Vegeta always did that though. :pachaha:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whole series is piff to me but by the end of Buu Saga I was like :snoop:

You're gonna build up to Gohan being the hero from day one just to put the hero strap back on Goku, play Gohan out like a bytch? Goku had John Cena syndrome at that point.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Android/Cell Sagas is my favorite due to the fights, when I first saw 18 break Vegeta's arm I was like :whoo:

Saiyan/Namek/Ginyu Force/Frieza Sagas are my favorite storyline wise, all 4 sagas together tell an amazing story so I can never look at them separately.

I may be the only nikka in the world that actually like the Garlic Jr. Saga, it was the only saga that Goku had no part of so because of that Krillin and Piccolo got a lot of shine and fight time out of it, plus it forshadowed Gohan having to stop being a bytch and save the day when Cell bosses up.

World Tournament Saga was underrated, the fukkery of Goten, Trunks and Hercule was hilarious.

Buu Saga started out awesome especially the concept of "fusion" but it just ended up being "The Goku Show" at the end of it leaving me with the :childplease: face

Dragonball was an awesome series, The Tien Shinhan Saga was my favorite followed by The Red Ribbon Army Saga and the Piccolo Jr Saga

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I may be the only ***** in the world that actually like the Garlic Jr. Saga, it was the only saga that Goku had no part of so because of that Krillin and Piccolo got a lot of shine and fight time out of it, plus it forshadowed Gohan having to stop being a ***** and save the day when Cell bosses up.

Yeah, I liked the Garlic Jr. Saga for the same reason. Garlic Jr. was kind of a corny villain but it gave some of the other characters a chance to get some good fighting in. I kinda wish there had been a saga like that between the Cell and Buu arcs that gave Goku and Vegeta a break and let the other guys do the fighting.

it forshadowed Gohan manning up and eventually beating Cell, :whew:

Piccolo was :salute: as usual,

and we got a glimpse of Krillin's escapades with the ladies :youngsabo:
...this was probably the last time we got to see Krillin get some real shine in terms of fighting. (outside of Imperfect Cell), which is especially poignant.

It's too bad Yamcha got infected by that mist. It would have been the perfect chance for him to actually be able to help out and not be flabby and sick for once.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Yeah, I liked the Garlic Jr. Saga for the same reason. Garlic Jr. was kind of a corny villain but it gave some of the other characters a chance to get some good fighting in. I kinda wish there had been a saga like that between the Cell and Buu arcs that gave Goku and Vegeta a break and let the other guys do the fighting.

it forshadowed Gohan manning up and eventually beating Cell, :whew:

Piccolo was :salute: as usual,

and we got a glimpse of Krillin's escapades with the ladies :youngsabo:
...this was probably the last time we got to see Krillin get some real shine in terms of fighting. (outside of Imperfect Cell), which is especially poignant.

It's too bad Yamcha got infected by that mist. It would have been the perfect chance for him to actually be able to help out and not be flabby and sick for once.
I like Garlic Jr. simply for the fact that:
1. He was a cross-over villain from the movies. Imagine if they have let Turles, Bojack, Broly and Cooler cross over to the series as well.... :ooh:
2. He was the only villain that actually got to wish for immortality with the dragon balls, not even Pilaf or Frieza could do it. Lord Slug and King Piccolo could have done it but was like :whoa: just give me my youth back.