Favorite Dragon Ball Z Movie? (Poll & Discussion)

Favorite DBZ flick

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Broly, Cooler II and Tree of Might are the GOATS. Honorable Mentions are "Dead Zone", "Cooler 1", "Bojack", "Fusion Reborn". "Broly" takes the cake because he gave the most work. "Cooler II' was fire because it was the first sequel Dragon Ball Film and it was actually a dope concept that he was a robot. "Tree of Might" was always dope to us growing up because we considered Turles to be Goku's long lost evil cousin, lol. The movies were always dope to me because they gave an alternate universe to the series. I consider them to be apart of their own timeline.

latest

tumblr_mk4ds823xf1s56vouo1_500.gif

tumblr_n6d47nF0fs1rvxid3o1_500.gif

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Coolers Should've been a saga when he transformed and sent this dude Goku to the other side of the lake FROM THE GROUND LEADING TO IT!!:damn::damn::damn:
I found the 2nd movie way better for some reason, the first fight is like 10 seconds

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:pacspit: the first 3 give me super saiyans:blessed:

I picked fusion reborn off the strength of goatgeta. I fukk with biobroly too because i like the kids, when trunks and goten do the Kamehameha :mjcry:
gotwen_and_trunks_kamehameha_by_evil_black_sparx_77-d5dog3d.gif

Wrath of the dragon dope too. I pretty much fukk with them all post return of cooler.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
1. Cooler's Revenge- My favorite transformation of all time :wow: Brought that bird back to life :blessed: Even had Deftone's "Change" playing :whew:
Cooler SWAM through a Kamehameha, blew Piccolo up, and had the wackest crew ever. I have no idea how he hadn't blown up whatever planet that French-sounding dude was from to get him to shut the hell up.
2. Dead Zone- Gohan :bow:
3. Lord Slug- Goku broke Slug's hand and it still had the flame aura on it, looked dope as fukk. Chi Chi getting knocked out had me heated :scust:
Also, Piccolo ripping off his ears so he couldn't hear:dwillhuh: :huhldup::mjlol:

My picks are mostly based off moments from the movie, it's DBZ, the moments are why I watch, fukk an intricate plotline, I just want to see some dope shyt that sometimes doesn't make sense :mjcry:

I found the 2nd movie way better for some reason, the first fight is like 10 seconds
:ufdup:No one disrespects his family and lives!

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
figured that overrated fakkit broly would be winning the poll

bojack unbound is a way better movie, godfather trunks look was just:wow: the whole tournament thing:wow: gohan going ssj2:wow: vegeta coming through in the clutch with trunks' sword:wow:

wrath of the dragon shyts on the broly movie as well, kid trunks looking at tapion as a big brother:mjcry: kid trunks getting the sword from tapion:mjcry: the nod to future trunks:wow::blessed: goku ssj3:whew:

shyt now that I think about it fusion reborn shytted on the broly movie too:ld: that doesnt even need an explanation

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Self-Explanatory. All the DBZ heads get in here and vote on what you think is the best DBZ film. A lot of these are dope, but I'm having a hard time deciding between the first Broly movie & Bojack Unbound. The first Broly movie gave us one of the GOAT DB villains IMO
CIhSiPs.png
But Bojack was a dope villain in his own right and the movie had a peak GOAThan putting in work, also someone else besides goku finally got to shine. So what does the Coli think? Better not see any of you pick garbage ass Bio-Broly
Qc2a7dj.png

Dragon-Ball-Z-Movie-Broly-The-Legendary-Super-Saiyan-1993-English-Dubbed.jpg

:huhldup::merchant:
DBZ_THE_MOVIE_NO._9_(wiki).jpg

:wow:

Gtfoh they had goku basically come back to life just to save/help gohan so gohan could win. Stupidest shyt next to how they defeated broly the first time

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Since I prefer Dragon Ball Z to Dragon Ball
i don't fukk with the 1st couple cause they give off a Dragon Ball vibe

that shyt that is Post Cooler when they was all strong as shyt i fukk with