Favorite Dragon Ball Z Movie? (Poll & Discussion)

Favorite DBZ flick

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_nc3ns3Zvtg1rvxid3o1_500.gif

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear tree of might has like 10 different versions. It's hard as hell to find the one I like the most.

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
Have never understood y'all's fascination with broly, dude is lame as hell as a character:heh:
":fire::fire::fire::angry::angry::angry:" Guaranteed you would of been flooded with insults for that on any other DBZ thread , but I like to keep it civil:handshake:. I understand . I fukks with Broly though, used to use him a lot in Budokai 3 & Budokai Tenkaichi 3, & the first Broly flick is one of my faves:manny: He probably doesn't deserve an Arc, maybe a Garlic Jr. type arc, but I'd digress. I guess he's kinda like Boba Fett in where people don't understand why he's so popular and don't understand why people want him back, but Broly deserves his popularity IMO. :manny: Broly is Frieza status compared to GT villains though. :scust:

Daps
Reppin
Cali
1. Cooler's Revenge- My favorite transformation of all time :wow: Brought that bird back to life :blessed: Even had Deftone's "Change" playing :whew:
Cooler SWAM through a Kamehameha, blew Piccolo up, and had the wackest crew ever. I have no idea how he hadn't blown up whatever planet that French-sounding dude was from to get him to shut the hell up.
2. Dead Zone- Gohan :bow:
3. Lord Slug- Goku broke Slug's hand and it still had the flame aura on it, looked dope as fukk. Chi Chi getting knocked out had me heated :scust:
Also, Piccolo ripping off his ears so he couldn't hear:dwillhuh: :huhldup::mjlol:

My picks are mostly based off moments from the movie, it's DBZ, the moments are why I watch, fukk an intricate plotline, I just want to see some dope shyt that sometimes doesn't make sense :mjcry: