Father picks his daughter up from school for the first time

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I think he's saying the part you're overlooking is the father has to actually want to be involved.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Not downplaying anything. If you are locked up your relationship with your kids is 100% dependent on the mother. He has no control of the situation. She don't have to let them visit or know about their dad at all.

Lol you must not have folks in prison. I know nikkas locked up that won't let people visit them or reach out to talk to their people. Whoever is in still has to put you on the visitation list.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol you must not have folks in prison. I know nikkas locked up that won't let people visit them or reach out to talk to their people. Whoever is in still has to put you on the visitation list.

Regardless of whether he wants people to visit or not it doesn't matter. It's up to the mother at the end of the day.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You want to throw nikkas in prison without thought to the negative externalities like their children missing having a father for a decade.
Lol, its the criminals fault.
Stop with all the bs like the criminal is a vixtim for being punished for their crime.
If they want to be there for their kid theh should break the law.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I’m not as close to my nieces as I would like to be but my sister is being a Jack ass :francis:

Maybe later in life.

Yeah.... Don't miss out.
If I was to show y'all video of my nieces and me... All of them..
This thread would get even more sensitive and bytch made
:lolbron:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
jFo.gif

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
mines did the exact same thing....my son would come visit...

but I didn't want my daughters visiting...

.because my pops said if i ever had daughters don't let them visit... they will get accustom to visiting nikkas...in jail...

son cool.. because he will learn from my fukk ups ...

my daughters always thought i was out of town ....
Based on her reaction you can tell there was a lot of effort on everyone's part to facilitate that relationship from day 1 cause that's not a child who just so happened to recognize her dad off the strength of a few outdated prison pics alone.

It's a shame he missed the opportunity to be fully present in her early childhood development but these are still her formative years. I might even argue that as she approaches young adulthood, having a physically present, actively involved and consistent father is crucial now more than ever. I pray that man continues to live a life that ensures he never sees the inside of a prison cell again.

last 11 yrs boys been on social media from jail...pretty sure he has hit her up on the phone

EpIFs5fXMAQOF6x.jpg

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Lol, its the criminals fault.
Stop with all the bs like the criminal is a vixtim for being punished for their crime.
If they want to be there for their kid theh should break the law.
If I have to resort to robbing/stealing as my only methods of putting food on the table then :manny: